What UCLA fans are saying about tonight’s game

Most Kentucky fans seem confident in the Cats’ chances tonight, especially if Tyler Ulis plays, but what about UCLA fans? To feel the pulse of Bruin nation, I ventured over to BruinZone.com, a message board whose design makes KSR look cutting edge. Here’s a sampling of how their posters are feeling about tonight’s game:

Screen Shot 2015-12-03 at 1.49.38 PMScreen Shot 2015-12-03 at 1.50.31 PMScreen Shot 2015-12-03 at 1.51.11 PM
Screen Shot 2015-12-03 at 1.52.54 PM
Screen Shot 2015-12-03 at 1.58.10 PM

Screen Shot 2015-12-03 at 1.54.14 PM Screen Shot 2015-12-03 at 2.04.16 PM

Hopefully you won’t.

11 Comments for What UCLA fans are saying about tonight’s game

1. @BallBlog_Chad
    4:21 pm December 3, 2015 Permalink

those are comments on their blog? wow … they’re like thought-out, coherent opinions.

• theWilkman
      4:25 pm December 3, 2015 Permalink

No kidding. If the shoes were on different feet it would look quite different.

2. @BallBlog_Chad
    4:23 pm December 3, 2015 Permalink

who’s their big guy they’re missing?

3. CATandMONKEY
    4:38 pm December 3, 2015 Permalink

Well informed, respectful comments. I know they were cherry-picked …but still. Looking for a good game tonight. Parker could cause us issues underneath. Hope we are dialing in on 3 pointers and free throws. I expect a win but perhaps not an easy one. Hope the Road Trip gang makes it through traffic.

4. UK1983
    4:45 pm December 3, 2015 Permalink

those posts were by people who apparently went to school at UCLA.
    Most of what we are subjected to in the Southeast is written by people who have not even driven by the campus.

• Just because one didn’t go to UK does not make them less deserving of calling themselves a fan. If that is not what you meant, I apologize, but I grow weary of folks who think one has to have attended a school to be allowed to say “We”. The UK athletic department loves for ANY fan to buy a UK shirt, hat, ticket, etc. They don’t limit fandom to UK alumni only when it comes to merchandising/revenue, so we can’t have it both ways.

5. “Well I’m willing to go out on a limb and bet we score double digits in the first half. Any takers?”

That made me laugh, and the comment was so brutally honest. Speaking of the word brutal, I STILL can’t believe how utterly brutal that beat down was last year.

• The Kansas one also. I remember the time their guard drove the lane late in the game and decided to back out because he had seen enough and didn’t want any more. Still can’t believe we didn’t go all the way. *sigh*
      Fun while it lasted though.

GO CATS!!!

6. BUCats
    8:47 pm December 3, 2015 Permalink

Ummm is that a blog from ’95?