West Virginia’s trash talk made The New York Post

No word on whether Daxter Miles survived Bob Huggins’ tongue-lashing last night.

7 Comments for West Virginia’s trash talk made The New York Post

1. EdC
    10:29 am March 26, 2015 Permalink

Now I just hope tomorrow they have him crying on the floor ala Charles Barkley so many years ago.

• plumloopy
      10:36 am March 26, 2015 Permalink

Nah, because they game won’t be close and he’s just a freshman.

2. plumloopy
    10:37 am March 26, 2015 Permalink

If it adds motivation for the Cats, fine but shouldn’t the opponent believe they’re going to win?

3. Time Expired
    10:39 am March 26, 2015 Permalink

The question is when will Willie kill this fool and be the most wanted in Cleveland.

4. TSmithPage
    10:41 am March 26, 2015 Permalink

Again, that comment is harmless, and I’d expect any opponent to think he could beat us. The issue was his claim that undefeated UK didn’t play hard. I think we’ll disavow him of that notion tonight.

5. deepsouthfan
    10:51 am March 26, 2015 Permalink

If I remember correctly popping off at the mouth worked out really well for Arkansas in the SEC too…..just saying. Poke the bear I guess.

6. EdC
    1:11 pm March 26, 2015 Permalink

To the people who seem to think that is was OK for him to say it let’s try an analogy. You are walking down the street. You see a beautiful woman (or man if that suits you better) and she (he) is walking with an undefeated champion MMA fighter. Is it better to think that that person is beautiful and keep it to yourself or is it better to walk right up and say … Wow you are beautiful. That person you are with isn’t really working hard as I would for you. I’m going to give your partner here their first loss.