Cheese finally has its day with Wendy’s® new Gouda Bacon Cheeseburger. Our hot and juicy beef topped with sizzling apple-wood smoked bacon, aged Gouda and a delicious Swiss-Gruyere Fondue all on a lightly toasted brioche bun. Come to Wendy’s and try one today!
At participating Wendy’s for a limited time.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Mark Collier
– Mark Collier (@mark_collier22) January 30, 2016
There’s always a chance when its Kentucky.
#9 Logan Kirby
– Logan Kirby (@lkirbyyy) January 30, 2016
Its like we have a special club or something.
@KySportsRadio I think I deserve a follow a back now Matt.
– keely. (@kee_potts) January 29, 2016
So there it is, that’s how you get Matt to follow you back ladies and gentlemen.
#7 Taylor Jones
– Taylor Jones (@WhoTay_Jones) January 29, 2016
*Bullitt. But its okay. Those of us from Bullitt County forgive you. We’re used to it.
#6 JT Patton
– JT Patton (@jtpatton) January 29, 2016
I’d say its pretty close.
#5 Twillie Stein
– Twillie Stein (@TwillieStein) January 29, 2016
I know for a fact that this is how all of Mount Washington has been looking the last week.
#4 Ronnie Phelps
@KySportsRadio Matt do you think you could get John Short and Ky Joe to do a Duo together maybe the Trump song ?
– Ronnie Phelps (@RonniePhelps1) January 29, 2016
Guaranteed to top the Billboard Top 100 within a day.
#3 Teddy Bluegrass
– Teddy Bluegrass (@TeddyBluegrass) January 29, 2016
Naismith and Perry Ellis were the greatest duo.
#2 Tyler Clem
– Tyler Clem (@TClem473) January 29, 2016
Maybe I should get one that says “I am 19” so people at restaurants will stop asking me if I want kid menus.
#1 John Calipari
I bet Kansas is happy this guy’s not coaching tomorrow. He was 12-1 against them! Amazing stuff. pic.twitter.com/ChCWcHjTcx
– John Calipari (@UKCoachCalipari) January 29, 2016