Watch the team give back to the children of Nassau

I just love this.

11 Comments for Watch the team give back to the children of Nassau

1. jaxcats8503
    7:28 pm August 13, 2014 Permalink

Here at Kentucky, it’s more than just about wins, championships, and draft picks. Thank you, Coach, for setting a positive example for these young men to become servant leaders.

2. THATBOSTONGUY
    7:28 pm August 13, 2014 Permalink

Flat out awesome!!!!!!

3. Catlogic15
    7:38 pm August 13, 2014 Permalink

Awesome.

But good thing Archie wasn’t there. He’d a made ’em eat dey feet!

• UK Big Board Update
      8:06 pm August 13, 2014 Permalink

After the 7,000,000th time, it’s still funny.

4. CoalMiner
    7:45 pm August 13, 2014 Permalink

I have had the opportunity to participate in several shoe distributions with SamaritansFeet, including last year with the Cats in East KY. BBN should be very proud of these young men. Check out http://www.samaritansfeet.org

5. therealbigjon
    7:50 pm August 13, 2014 Permalink

This is awesome.

6. The State of Kentucky
    8:01 pm August 13, 2014 Permalink

So PROUD of these young men!!!

7. Since78'
    8:03 pm August 13, 2014 Permalink

I remember riding in the car with my Dad when I was only 6 yrs old. He would listen to Caywood on the radio. Dad would woot and Hollar and sometime cuss and throw his hat against the dash! He still does to this day! Lol. I never knew why he was so happy when they done well or got so mad when they got beat…. now I know!

I’m 42 now and I’ve followed right in his footsteps. I’ve been a Cat fan my whole life, and very proud if it!!!

Thanks Dad!

GO BIG BLUE!!!

8. IcemanJ
    8:14 pm August 13, 2014 Permalink

That’s what it is all about. Puts everything in perspective…

9. Paducah Patty
    9:34 pm August 13, 2014 Permalink

I feel like a proud parent!! So proud of those young men and Coach Cal. Made me tear up.

10. ky83cat
    8:17 am August 14, 2014 Permalink

I wish there were words adequate to describe the sense of pride and love I have as I watch these young men embrace values that will allow them to impact lives for years to come. I love Coach Cal, he is teaching them to be more than just basketball players. He is teaching them to be men!