Watch the team celebrate EJ Montgomery’s double-double on #TheJourney

The latest episode of KyWildcatsTV’s excellent #TheJourney series is out and highlights EJ Montgomery’s double double vs. South Carolina.

Watch John Calipari and the team celebrate EJ’s big night, which Cal said is proof this group has broken through.

“I’m telling you, he’s going to break through. This team, the way you’re playing now, numbers don’t matter. You broke through. You’re like one of my best teams and my best teams, numbers didn’t matter. Right now, the way you’re playing, you’re making statements.”

Bonus points for the bottled water bath and swaggy winning streak talk between Ashton Hagans and Immanuel Quickley.

I can’t wait to see the next one about the Cats beating the Dawgs in Starkville.

[mobile_ad]

6 Comments for Watch the team celebrate EJ Montgomery’s double-double on #TheJourney

1. NostraDanis
    6:24 pm February 8, 2019 Permalink

It makes me happy to see these kids having so much fun!

2. No more excuses cal
    7:18 pm February 8, 2019 Permalink

Is there a episode of last years journey in the tournament show how them 6foot 3 star k state guards embraced cal and his future NBA’s all stars

• lexcatfan2367
      7:27 pm February 8, 2019 Permalink

Is there an episode that shows how you’re being an ugly troll? Gtfo if you don’t like it.

• bigbluebanana
      9:42 pm February 8, 2019 Permalink

No more excuses, I’d like to take this opportunity to remind you how good some folks around here are at doxing. If you’re going to risk ridicule and embarrassment, at least stop with the same, boring joke. Also a good time to remind you on average, last year’s K-State team was bigger than our guys. Get out of your trailer park, learn yourself some things.

• catsarerunnin
      9:57 pm February 8, 2019 Permalink

He/she/it is just a troll with no life. Makes for great entertainment to see their abundant stupidity on display on a daily basis much like BigolBlew. Put them in a room and they wouldn’t have two brain cells to rub together.

3. Racerr11
    9:49 pm February 8, 2019 Permalink

Excusecal, your a loserville fan aren’t you, so jealous. Lmao. We are so blessed to have Cal as the coach of the Gold Standard Team