WATCH: Jonny David releases first edition of Kentucky All-Access video

Kentucky walk-on guard Jonny David has been no stranger to funny videos and interviews over the course of his basketball career, and tonight, he released yet another gem.

The senior Wildcat released the first edition of ‘Jonny David All-Access,’ a series dedicated to giving fans an inside look at the Kentucky basketball program.

In this episode, he went around the Kentucky locker room and asked the question of the hour: Who is the best 2k and Fortnite player on the team?

Take a look here:

In summary: Jemarl Baker is the best, PJ Washington thinks he’s the best, and Keldon Johnson used to be the best. I think I have that right.

This reaction from Baker when other players doubted his video game abilities was pretty hilarious, too.

Go Cats.

[mobile_ad]

Article written by Jack Pilgrim

Follow me on Twitter: @JackPilgrimKSR

9 Comments for WATCH: Jonny David releases first edition of Kentucky All-Access video

1. CatfaninCinci
    10:07 pm February 9, 2019 Permalink

Nice… That photo will be perfect when a coach or opposing player makes a ‘bulletin board’ comment about us!

• JASUN74
      5:28 pm February 10, 2019 Permalink

Yeah it’ll be perfect ccfincinci!! Haha. He’s close as hell to the ‘WHAT CU TALKING ABOUT PJ?’ Lmao.

2. jeri
    10:49 pm February 9, 2019 Permalink

Love it!! ?

3. unbridled
    11:24 pm February 9, 2019 Permalink

I’m becoming a huuuuuge Baker fan.

4. Dr. Leo Spaceman
    11:35 pm February 9, 2019 Permalink

This is awesome and I now love Jemarl Baker.

5. DWBluetoo
    1:03 am February 10, 2019 Permalink

It is just pure gold how great these guys get along. A true Brotherhood. Further proof of why they come together on the court and refuse let each other down. I think Cal has put together a team that is breathing “Rare Air”. Capable of greatness.

• JASUN74
      5:35 pm February 10, 2019 Permalink

I agree 100% brother. This team is quickly becoming one of my all time favorites and they’re turning into a special group. I don’t know if it’s because we’ve got to know them a little better because of the summer trip, or what it is about them, but they have definitely become one of the closest and funnest groups. I love that 15 team to no end, but these guys just keep growing on me. Lol. I’m getting to be a big ole push over in my older years. Lol. 44 and there’s soo much more! Haha. I hope anyway. Lol.

6. binarysolo
    10:21 am February 10, 2019 Permalink

We as fans only get to see players’ canned responses in post-game comments, but to get a glimpse of their personalities is a blast. Where else could we get something like Jemarl’s reaction? More of this!

• JASUN74
      5:30 pm February 10, 2019 Permalink

Definitely great stuff and I hope big bad John keeps it up. Haha. Love that kid, he’s got a great future ahead of him.