Dick Vitale is on the call tomorrow afternoon for Kentucky’s matchup against Vanderbilt in Nashville, and he’s having the time of his life preparing for it.

While waiting in the team hotel, Vitale periscoped in the lobby to talk a bit about the game, say hello to fans, and interview some familiar faces.

Included in the video? Appearances from John Calipari, Quade Green, John Robic, and several more.

Check it out:

Green’s back feeling good, Swaggy Cal, and some incredibly awkward fan moments? Nothing beats Dickie V.

After today’s practice, the team seems ready to go to put a hurting on the Commodores.

Go Cats. Beat Vandy.

Article written by Jack Pilgrim

Follow me on Twitter: @JackPilgrimKSR

8 Comments for WATCH: John Calipari, Quade Green, John Robic, and more join Dick Vitale on Periscope

1. Cat68
    11:01 pm January 12, 2018 Permalink

Great…Vitale, Schmitale…as a proud member of BBN i can’t forget how he trashed the fan base during the Tubby/BCG transition. If I recall correctly, he ‘will never understand why anyone would ever want to coach at Kentucky.’ Will tune in to Leech.

• Rembrandt
      9:52 am January 13, 2018 Permalink

Vitale has had a long and successful career as a TV analyst. I confess, I don’t understand it. I don’t know anyone who enjoys listening to Vitale. He is irritating, and his analysis is heavily influenced by his personal biases. He makes me want to turn the sound off.

2. Rick_S
    11:41 pm January 12, 2018 Permalink

Brad and Cal need to drop about 25lb each..Cal’s daughter is fine

• Booby Petrino
      8:58 am January 13, 2018 Permalink

I’m sure you’re perfect, right? Probably sitting at your computer smoking Newports, drinking Mountain Dew, and eating zebra cakes… And could stand to lose 50lbs

3. 2018=9
    8:01 am January 13, 2018 Permalink

Erin Calipari is hot and she teaches Neuro-Pharm at Vandy. Damn

• Eazy
      9:22 am January 13, 2018 Permalink

She is. Megan is hotter, though.

4. unbridled
    9:49 am January 13, 2018 Permalink

I want to hang out with coach cal. Likely the coolest cat in the world.

5. BBNBRIAN
    12:35 pm January 13, 2018 Permalink

Dear God, NOOOOOOOOOO! I cannot stand listening to this man! The last game he called it sounded like he had a death rattle in his chest every time he spoke! All of the layoffs at ESPN and HE survives!