Watch John Calipari chat with Bill O’Reilly

screen-shot-2016-12-23-at-10-21-43-pm

Bill O’Reilly brought on John Calipari to talk about the controversial topic of athletes kneeling during the national anthem.

O’Reilly talked over Cal, which is rare, but Cal did manage to get a few words in about the subject.

See the brief appearance:

Article written by Drew Franklin

25 Comments for Watch John Calipari chat with Bill O’Reilly

1. jtgate1
    1:52 am December 24, 2016 Permalink

A very good interview and Bill’s interview style was the same with Cal as it is with any other guest on his show and you still managed to throw in a passive aggressive comment. At least you posted the interview. You are such a millennial punk Drew, it’s stupid. And bad flipping job locking down Miller’s hit piece from comments last weekend. Clown college, fascist crap, KSR radical leftist bull as usual. Give me credit for at least keeping this comment clean of profanity.

• UK Big Board Update
      3:25 am December 24, 2016 Permalink

Man, you conservatives sure are sensitive… Sack up.

• unbridled
      10:34 am December 24, 2016 Permalink

100% accurate. It’s predictable and boring. I don’t get upset because my expectations are extremely low for the contributors. Whenever they delineate from sports, they can’t help but embarrass themselves. Apparently when discussing politics, rational thought and logic escapes them. I find it actually humorous.

• unbridled
      10:35 am December 24, 2016 Permalink

My comments are directed towards the socialist/communist ksr staff.

• unbridled
      11:04 am December 24, 2016 Permalink

*deviate

• UK Big Board Update
      11:15 am December 24, 2016 Permalink

Man, you conservatives sure are sensitive…. Sack up.

• UK Big Board Update
      5:44 pm December 24, 2016 Permalink

“Apparently when discussing politics, rational thought and logic escapes them.”

Says the folks who voted for an orange reality-TV star (like the Kardashians, who I’m sure you just love) with goofy hair and a whore for a wife who can’t write her own speeches, a man who can’t grasp the simple concept of spelling (great ‘honer’?, ‘unpresidented’?), who has ZERO political or military experience (a first in this country’s history) and who gets butthurt over pictures on the internet and SNL skits, who basically just had a really good slogan that even the most Neanderthalian can read and understand: “Make ‘Murica Great Again”.

Talk about low expectations and humor…… Bravo.

Bravo.

• unbridled
      7:01 pm December 24, 2016 Permalink

Uk big board, your sooooo cute. Did you try and put together a big boy thought? Do you need a safe space? Your post is ignorant. I did not, nor would I ever vote for drumpf because I’m a true conservative and libertarian. He exemplifies almost everything I’m against. That’s the problem with you leftists…you are ignorant and run your mouths.

• satcheluk
      7:58 pm December 24, 2016 Permalink

Bill Orielly is a d-bag and judging from your comments you are too. Lighten up!

• unbridled
      11:48 pm December 24, 2016 Permalink

Bill orielly is a douche bag. judging from your comments…you are a special snowflake that desperately needs a participation trophy.

• UK Big Board Update
      3:48 am December 25, 2016 Permalink

unbridled voted for Harambe….

2. BiasedBigfoot
    2:08 am December 24, 2016 Permalink

Credit given. Unfortunately must agree.
    I still like Drew though.

3. clancyhat
    12:23 pm December 24, 2016 Permalink

Who are you people ???

• unbridled
      2:15 pm December 24, 2016 Permalink

What on earth do you mean “you people?”

4. sincitycat
    2:47 pm December 24, 2016 Permalink

Lying Bill O’Reilly is the John Wayne of the news media: Big, talks tough but never served in the military…aka chicken hawks.

5. Jay-cool
    12:55 am December 25, 2016 Permalink

He wouldn’t last 2 min. in Cal’s shoes. Bill hates black kids. Thinking he’s above them and would try to control them. Conservative BS.

• unbridled
      11:21 pm December 25, 2016 Permalink

Typical skewed liberal logic. A couple things. First, do you know bill oreilly? Do you have any evidence whatsoever that he is racist? Can you prove he “hates black kids?” Second, why do you assume that bill oreilly doesn’t think “he’s above” and tri “to control” everyone? I’m thinking bill oreilly pretty much dislikes everyone not named bill oreilly. The guy is a clown, but your liberal/ communist world view is beyond ignorant.

• UK Big Board Update
      1:11 am December 26, 2016 Permalink

Anyone else find it hilarious that unbridled tries to hide the fact that hes actually just like the conservatives hes trying to denounce? Like, when a UL troll comes on here and tries to pretend to be a UK fan/chooses a UK handle, because they know that their side is the real embarrassment, but they don’t want to claim it? Yeah, me too. LMAO

He wants “plausible deniability” when the inevitable Trump collapse takes place. Pathetic losers. You voted for him – now why is everyone embarrassed to admit it?

• unbridled
      8:25 am December 26, 2016 Permalink

Sorry BigBoard. You apparently have a limited understanding of the political spectrum and you obviously don’t really follow current events. I am proudly a constitutional, libertarian, conservative. Donald drumpf nor bill oreilly fit into that mold. Have you ever heard of a US senator named Rand Paul? Senator Mike Lee? Representative Thomas Massie? I’m sure that’s over your head, but maybe You could google those terms. You just might learn something. Until next time buddy, stick to stuff you know…like…finger painting.

• UK Big Board Update
      12:01 pm December 26, 2016 Permalink

Well, I’m sorry Harambridled, but your peers didn’t select Paul or Lee or Massie to represent you in this election.

No, the liberal-hating mental midget racists selected an orange reality-TV star with goofy hair and a whore for a wife who can’t write her own speeches, a man who can’t grasp the simple concept of spelling, who has ZERO political or military experience and who gets butthurt over pictures on the internet and SNL skits, who basically just had a really good slogan that even the most Neanderthalian can read and understand: “Make ‘Murica Great Again”.

I understand why you won’t admit that you voted for him too… 😉

• unbridled
      12:20 pm December 26, 2016 Permalink

Again your liberal ignorance is on full display. Wow! The American left is some kind of “special.” For your information, both Rand Paul and Thomas Massie were my ballot in the previous election. They were thankfully victorious (by an embarrassingly Yuuuuge margin) in their efforts.

I actually agree with much of your assessment of drumpf. He is a cartoon. Regardless, no matter how many times you say that I voted for him…doesn’t make it so. Being terribly incorrect is kinda your “thing” isn’t it?

• unbridled
      12:35 pm December 26, 2016 Permalink

Oh and, while I did not vote for the orange idol…he is light years better than any of the dolts you communists could come up with. It’s sad that he is our next president but harambee would be a better choice than democrat buffoons.

• UK Big Board Update
      2:43 pm December 26, 2016 Permalink

You keep labeling ME as a liberal, which is absolutely hilarious.

You’re obviously an out-of-touch nutjob.

You keep telling yourself your lies, if it makes you sleep better at night.

• unbridled
      3:46 pm December 26, 2016 Permalink

Do you prefer the term communist? However you choose to label yourself, you remain a low information voter and that’s blatantly evident from your comments. Good luck with your school aged hissy fit because one terrible presidential candidate beat the most terrible candidate. What’s truly funny is that you think I’m a nutjob. Please remove the plank from your own eye first.

6. satcheluk
    7:25 am December 25, 2016 Permalink

Orielly asks Cal a question, then interrupts him, to make his own point, lol. It’s the look at me I’m ORielly with someone else show!