WATCH: Highlights from UK Basketball Practice

The Kentucky basketball team will soon be on their way to the Bahamas.

Before they depart for the week-long excursion to the Caribbean, they’re putting in work inside the Joe Craft Center.  T.J. Walker got to see them for two hours earlier this week.  Today you only get about 45 seconds.  First, a transition bucket from Quade Green to E.J. Montgomery.

The second clip highlights P.J. Washington in the half-court.

If you’re going to the Bahamas, you can be in the stands to see a UK practice.  Tuesday at 1:30 the doors of the Imperial Arena at Atlantis will be open to the public, if you can spare an hour away from the beach.

[mobile_ad]

Article written by Nick Roush

"Look upon the doughnut, and not upon the hole." @RoushKSR

16 Comments for WATCH: Highlights from UK Basketball Practice

1. gobble gobble
    5:10 pm August 4, 2018 Permalink

7 seconds plus 14 seconds equals 21 seconds, if my math is correct. Not really even close to “about 45 seconds”

• gobble gobble
      5:11 pm August 4, 2018 Permalink

How many times have you been hit in the head with a baseball?

2. Goose
    5:45 pm August 4, 2018 Permalink

My only wish is that we would bring that full court press and devastating “D” that Pitino ran. We would completely shut teams down and shut down anything they tried to do. With this many 5 star guys, we coyld plug and play as they get winded.

3. Randall lee
    6:21 pm August 4, 2018 Permalink

Goose you can go down to Florida and watch Rick press his pants.

• Goose
      8:37 pm August 4, 2018 Permalink

Why do you have to be a jackass for suggesting something that has proven to work. Pitino won a championship at UK you know you dumbass.

4. (Aixelsyd)0505
    6:28 pm August 4, 2018 Permalink

Goose that is brutal and don’t think we would ever get a kid to play for us anymore due to working them to death lol

• Goose
      8:38 pm August 4, 2018 Permalink

So, how did Pitino get 9 or 10 NBA players on that ’96 team?

5. AronMccoy
    9:05 pm August 4, 2018 Permalink

So when does the games start

6. Randall lee
    9:11 pm August 4, 2018 Permalink

So, how did potion get

So, how did pitino get 9 or 10 hookers in the dorm on that ’13 team?

• Goose
      9:20 pm August 4, 2018 Permalink

Youre just not real smart are you?

• Wade
      9:51 pm August 4, 2018 Permalink

Don’t y’all like uk Pitino???

7. (Aixelsyd)0505
    11:42 pm August 4, 2018 Permalink

Goose I’d love it too but facts are facts and ppl just don’t have that kind of endurance.

8. Randall lee
    8:12 am August 5, 2018 Permalink

Goose didn’t you die in top gun?

9. Randall lee
    8:12 am August 5, 2018 Permalink

Your goose is cooked

10. baileyelizabeth
    8:15 am August 6, 2018 Permalink

I had been hospitalized for 4 years in a row all in the same month march, for shortness of breath. They thought it was asthma. The last time which was this year, they hospitalized me for a week. Which they ran lots of test and determined I have COPD. The symptoms I had were shortness of breath, tired, and coughing.There has been little if any progress in finding a cure or reliable treatment. I was seeking something to help regain my life to be able to do things for myself. Through my primary physician i learnt about a COPD disease herbal formula from NATURAL HERBAL GARDENS and their success rate with the treatment, i immediately started on the COPD disease herbal protocol, I am glad to report the herbal formula worked effectively and there was no side effects, I had a total decline in symptoms, the Chest tightness, shortness of breath and other symptoms stopped, my COPD disease is totally REVERSED

11. baileyelizabeth
    8:15 am August 6, 2018 Permalink

Here is a link to the website we ordered from w w w . naturalherbalgardens c o m This Herbal Protocol is Incredible!!