Ulis and Briscoe working hard, taking photos in the gym

ulis-briscoe-gym

Isaiah Briscoe tweeted a couple shirtless photos from his workout this morning, saying he is “205 and feeling great.”

Tyler Ulis, also shirtless, was Briscoe’s photographer for the shoot. The two have been inseparable since Briscoe arrived on campus earlier this summer.

Yesterday Briscoe said his body is looking much better, thanks to UK strength coach Rob Harris, but he still has work to do. Word out of the Joe Craft Center is he and Ulis are pushing each other everyday, when they’re not rapping in the car.

Article written by Drew Franklin

15 Comments for Ulis and Briscoe working hard, taking photos in the gym

1. Max Dawson
    11:47 am August 4, 2015 Permalink

Can we start a petition to get Ryan Lemond off the radio? Absolutely terrible. I don’t see how anyone could let him be associated with UK or let him be their real estate agent. He’s the most idiotic human being to ever step foot on this earth. Just stupid.

• Bob Moss
      12:13 pm August 4, 2015 Permalink

You got it, and while we are cleaning house take the little gay Democrat Matt Jones with him!!

• J-Dub421
      3:43 pm August 4, 2015 Permalink

This is Matt’s site Bob Moss. If you don’t like him, then go find another UK site. There are tons of them out there. Please take your bigotry and go.

• Dee W.
      9:08 pm August 4, 2015 Permalink

I’m sure they appreciate the commentary and are currently pondering what their success could have been had they only consulted with you first.

2. Sgt. Stadenko
    12:40 pm August 4, 2015 Permalink

Not to be safety pup or Debbie Downer but to not wear a shirt in a workout facility is dumb due to MRSA. Although I’m sure they have a custodial staff that cleans the area on a regular basis, it is not worth the risk. Look up staph infection or MRSA on YouTube and you’ll see why. Don’t do it on a full stomach though. Last thing we need is for that shit to be going around. It does actually happen too…I believe it was the Tampa Bay Bucs who had an outbreak of it at their facility last season. It’s no joke

• farmerbob
      1:37 pm August 4, 2015 Permalink

Soooo you think wearing a t-shirt is going to cut back on MRSA or staph infections? I need to share this unbelievable breaking news to the local hospitals. They should really be wearing latex gloves too.

Come on maaan…

3. wanda shepherd
    12:41 pm August 4, 2015 Permalink

If you dislike them so much then why you trollin in their website! I love Ryan and Matt so stfu….go back to a Loserville site where you belong…having said that…Viva La KSR!!

4. Max Dawson
    12:55 pm August 4, 2015 Permalink

I’m fine with Matt, he’s a great voice for us UK fans. Ryan doesn’t have a voice though, he always agrees with Matt and is just terrible radio. He has the mind of a two year old, and looks like a deformed Shrek like figure.

• @BallBlog_Chad
      1:40 pm August 4, 2015 Permalink

Ryan does just agree a lot of the time … he says “wow” as his response about 20 times a show … but, to his credit, I’ve heard him host Kentucky sports radio shows on his own before and he does a million times better than his “role” on KSR with Matt

5. Dude
    1:19 pm August 4, 2015 Permalink

Ryan makes a decent sidekick, but I cringe when he hosts solo.

Only time I’ll turn KSR off.

6. Max Dawson
    1:57 pm August 4, 2015 Permalink

And excuse my Shrek comment.. Totally uncalled for on my part. But I think we do need some change. I just don’t think he’s good, no opinion of his own. He also talks to recruits, players, and ex-players like they are little kids a lot of the time. I know I wouldn’t like that (I am 19, so I doubt they like it either). It’s all annoying to me, and I’m really not sure how much he knows about UK sports other than leaks from high school sports in Lexington.

7. Big Lar
    2:16 pm August 4, 2015 Permalink

What’s wrong with you people. Guy is just having fun. He’s living out his dream job while you all are hating on him bc you wish you were in his spot. Lighten up. Keep it up fellas

8. kentuck1
    4:20 pm August 4, 2015 Permalink

Haters gonna hate…

9. Leuther
    7:03 pm August 4, 2015 Permalink

Working with Ulis will, hopefully, serve to improve Briscoe’s quickness. It’s the only thing that will hold him back at the next level…

10. CalvaryCatFan
    11:12 pm August 4, 2015 Permalink

It’s obvious the people ragging on Ryan have never met him. One of the nicest people you will ever meet. Max, the only reason people aren’t making fun of you is nobody knows/cares what you look like.
    Bob, I will not even engage someone as ignorant as you.