UK vs. North Dakota LIVE BLOG, sponsored by State Farm Agent Tiffany Thacker

A message from our sponsor:

Tiffany Thacker State Farm is much like this year’s Kentucky Wildcats and we are giving the entire state of Kentucky a reason to stand up, be proud, and cheer! Let us save you money on auto, home, and life insurance!! We’ve helped Kentuckians from “Pikeville to Paducah” and our reputation, much like the Cats, speaks for itself!!

We have a special request during the holiday season. Through our own personal experiences, we got to know the wonderful team in the NICU at the University of Kentucky Children’s Hospital. They shared with us the struggles and obstacles that they had to overcome to care for these innocent babies. They mentioned that they had to rely on donations of sheets for the NICU beds or make them themselves. That really spoke to us and we’ve been wanting to help ever since. Now is that time!

I’m proud to say that for every new quote we give from November 1st through the end of the year, we will donate a NICU sheet to UK’s NICU unit at the University of Kentucky’s Children’s Hospital!

So please help us and get a free quote today! You do not have to take the quote, just give us the time to get one! If we save you money for the holidays, great! Either way, a NICU child will have a beautiful new sheet to lay on while it’s being cared for!

Located at: 3120 Pimlico Parkway Suite 138, Lexington, Kentucky 40517

Phone: 859-971-0266

Live Blog UK vs. North Dakota LIVE BLOG, sponsored by State Farm Agent Tiffany Thacker

6 Comments for UK vs. North Dakota LIVE BLOG, sponsored by State Farm Agent Tiffany Thacker

1. StuckinLville
    9:06 pm November 14, 2018 Permalink

Why Cal do you keep starting Herro over Green?

2. jim tom
    9:12 pm November 14, 2018 Permalink

Because he is Cal and god forbid criticize his coaching which currently sucks

3. BigolBlue
    9:20 pm November 14, 2018 Permalink

Anyone else so tired of cal “gooooo” . This team cant go. Im so tired of it!!!! I think this team is better in half court and some sets. Cal just has no offense or gameplan ever. They also cant play a lick of defense at all. Im tired of the mediocracy from Cal lately. Also tired of hearing all the draft pick b.s. he has 1 title

• Papaw
      9:39 pm November 14, 2018 Permalink

I’ve been sick of it for years. He’s constantly screaming his lungs out and I really believe it’s detrimental to the team. The players can’t concentrate on what they’re doing because they have to hear Cal screaming like a panther

• KYCat4EVER
      9:49 pm November 14, 2018 Permalink

I’m in your car BigolBlue! I’m on a LOW CAL diet since early last year: he has ruined UK basketball’s reputation and thinks he is at UK to fill up the NBA with draft picks! Who cares about the NBA? We don’t have or need an NBA team here in Kentucky… ?

• bigbluebanana
      10:59 pm November 14, 2018 Permalink

That’s the dumbest fkn statement I’ve ever read, and I spend a lot of time here responding to bigolblue and combatmedic98. If you think Cal has ruined our basketball reputation you are the dumbest person on the planet. It’s not even close. Combatmedic98 looks like Good Will Hunting or a beautiful mind. Like, who do you think would be better? Who do you think would e gotten us back atop the mountain? You’re just the worst. I hope you get a rare STD from your own mother you fat potato