UCLA is holding a “Gold Out” for Thursday’s game

With Illinois State out of the way, it’s time to focus on UCLA. This the first time the Cats will have ever played in Pauley Pavilion, and the Bruins are pulling out all the stops, hosting a “Gold Out.” Gold t-shirts will be handed out to all fans in attendance.

Are you in the Los Angeles area? Clear your plans for Thursday night because, believe it or not, tickets are still available on Ticketmaster:

Screen Shot 2015-12-01 at 9.13.38 AM

If you’re going to the game, be sure to stop by the UK Alumni Association’s official pregame party at O’Hara’s of Westwood:

11 Comments for UCLA is holding a “Gold Out” for Thursday’s game

1. bosshogg24
    10:38 am December 1, 2015 Permalink

Mrs. Thompson, on what floor did UK play UCLA back in 57 – 58? Did Pauley not exist?

2. Mikey Likes It
    11:00 am December 1, 2015 Permalink

They’re hosting a gold out? Thats so cute. Sorry I can’t attend. I’ve already accepted an invitation for Thursday night to witness a butt whipping. Oddly same time, same channel.

3. jayhorn5
    11:27 am December 1, 2015 Permalink

There’s going to be a lot of blue in the arena, I promise you. We’re driving in from all over.

4. 54Meeks
    11:32 am December 1, 2015 Permalink

Yup, all 12 of them…

5. CalsCats3.0
    11:37 am December 1, 2015 Permalink

I wouldn’t take a lot of stock in their poor attendance up to this point. Everyone gets up for UK. If they are making a big deal of it on campus, I am sure students will go just to witness the scene. I am sure they are offering cheap to free tickets to UCLA students just to make the crowd look good on tv as well. I am sure there is some free food involved as well prior to the game as this tends to draw in the college students. The only time we haven’t had a packed house in another teams gym is when there is bad weather. I doubt there will be a blizzard happening in LA…

6. kentuckyrld
    11:38 am December 1, 2015 Permalink

UCLA has a problem getting fans to attend their games. I would love to see more Kentucky blue in the building than ucla gold.

7. RealCatsFan
    11:55 am December 1, 2015 Permalink

Mississippi has to be at the top of the list.

• RealCatsFan
      11:55 am December 1, 2015 Permalink

Oops, this was supposed to be on the show thread. 😉

8. UKALLDAY1
    2:59 pm December 1, 2015 Permalink

Well I’m definitely not going to wear Gold. Does anyone know where to find a NO.3 UK jersey in the LA area? ….. I really hope that Skal gets more than one shot and plays longer that 16 min. He is really GOOD, just needs to mature. But there was a time last night where we should have been spoon feeding him the ball. I mean if he can’t seal his man or if they are Fronting him, just let him face up, We all know they CAN’T block his jumper. Try some high low, I mean we CAN’T let our best player just be a NONE-factor. Cal is a great coach and they’ll figure it out.