Tyler Ulis shared a few words with Dan Dakich on Twitter

Chet White | UK Athletics

Chet White | UK Athletics

Chet White | UK Athletics

I hate giving Dan Dakich more publicity, but this one is worth a mention.

Tyler Ulis went in on Dakich a little bit today for the comments Dakich made earlier in the season. As you’re probably aware, Dakich said Ulis wasn’t one of the top five point guards in college basketball. Laughable, right?

Well Ulis finally gave Dakich a piece of his mind:

Dakich hinted at a rebuttal, but didn’t pull the trigger.

Screen Shot 2016-04-15 at 5.23.27 PM

Article written by Drew Franklin

11 Comments for Tyler Ulis shared a few words with Dan Dakich on Twitter

1. GroundControlToNumber9
    5:49 pm April 15, 2016 Permalink

Dakich teed up a foot in his mouth… that is all. He proved he doesn’t know the sport he has a career in.

Can’t evaluate talent… what can you do? Maybe he could be a sideline reporter.

2. GroundControlToNumber9
    6:02 pm April 15, 2016 Permalink

I didn’t know Dakich balanced Jordan’s balls on his chin:

3. Realme
    6:24 pm April 15, 2016 Permalink

Those tweets were in response to Dakich calling Tyler a liar this week.

4. AirForceCat
    6:28 pm April 15, 2016 Permalink

Those tweets were in response to Dakich being an idiot

5. StuckinLville
    6:56 pm April 15, 2016 Permalink

There’s nothing he can say. He was completely proven wrong when Tyler went home with the Cousey award over his precious Dunn while Paige and Melo weren’t even a part of it.

6. I don’t believe Dakich is that dumb. He was just trying to get under the skin of the BBN with what he said about Ulis earlier in the year and he succeeded. Just ignore guys when they say stuff like that. Don’t feed the troll. You’re just giving him what he wants.

7. brentg
    7:56 pm April 15, 2016 Permalink

The only thing that needs to be on DD’s “Tee” is an admission that he made a mistake now that Ulis has been recognized as one of the top point guards in the country. Come on Dakich, MAN UP!

8. Twick39
    8:40 pm April 15, 2016 Permalink

#dandickitch

9. jonthes
    9:02 pm April 15, 2016 Permalink

Dakich doesn’t have one fifth the brains Tyler does. I don’t think he has a T to begin with, if that stands for Thought.

10. runningunnin.454
    10:01 pm April 15, 2016 Permalink

I tweeted Dakich 4x. He actually hit the like button the 2nd; but, he kept bashing UK. Before the girls game against Washington was over, but pretty much decided, he tweeted “does anybody have a score from Rupp” when he knew damn well what the score was.
    So told him he seemed obsessed with UK for some reason unknown to me, and he blocked me.
    I wear it like a merit badge.