Have you ever wondered what it’s like to be an NBA player? Or more importantly, have you wondered what it was like to have an NBA player’s salary?
Former Kentucky star Tyler Herro is here to provide some insight on both accounts.
In a sit-down interview with GQ Sports, the Miami Heat rookie broke down his “First Million” dollars spent in the league, along with an inside look at some of his other finances.
Among the topics discussed in the feature:
- Herro’s time at Kentucky and some activities he did with his teammates
- Hiring a financial advisor and the long-term plan he has regarding life after basketball
- What weekends are like in South Beach
- The first gift he got for his mother, a Gucci purse, followed by a new car
- What did his father want?
- Who are the three most stylish players on the Miami Heat?
- The various expenses he has, along with a few of the toys he bought after getting drafted
- How much he has put into savings and investments
Take a look at the entire interview with GQ Sports:
Not too shabby, Mr. Bucket.