Tickets now available for College Gameday

ESPN College Gameday will broadcast live from Lexington at 9:00 am on Saturday, February 15, and you can go ahead reserve your tickets now. Just head over to Ticketmaster.com to get your seat(s) at $1.25 apiece. There is a limit of eight per household.

Beat Florida.

See you there.

Article written by Drew Franklin

25 Comments for Tickets now available for College Gameday

1. Billy Ray
    7:18 pm January 29, 2014 Permalink

Why bother? UK is going to get prison raped by Florida.

• All class, eh?
      9:27 pm January 29, 2014 Permalink

What a piece of crap you are.

2. NBAjam
    7:20 pm January 29, 2014 Permalink

Yup!

3. NBAjam
    7:22 pm January 29, 2014 Permalink

Remember Game Day @ Rupp against Florida is 07′? I believe we broke some kind of record…and we lost. Let’s make history by breaking the record for least crowd support. And lose. At least we can make a point. We don’t cheer until you play with some heart.

4. Digger
    7:25 pm January 29, 2014 Permalink

Listen to me! Listen to me! Listen to me!

5. Rod Steele
    7:31 pm January 29, 2014 Permalink

Screw this bunch. I’d rather watch 3 midgets, the Pillsbury Dough Boy & Lon Chaney play before having to go through another game with this bunch of swelled heads.

6. Dakari
    7:31 pm January 29, 2014 Permalink

If Cal has a pair of nuts between his legs, he will start me Saturday.

• Rod Steele
      7:35 pm January 29, 2014 Permalink

On Saturday, Cal ought to let Dan Dakich coach & start Dakari, Willis , Poythress, Hawkins & Polson. They’re going to lose anyway, might as well watch some guys at least put a little effort into losing.

• Beavis
      9:28 pm January 29, 2014 Permalink

When Joe Hall was coach, he benched all five of his starters at the beginning of the second half in a NCAA Tourney game. Cats were way down in the game and the subs put UK ahead. When the starters finally got back into the game they acted like they wanted to play rather than just go through the motions. Message sent and received Some of these guys on this team need to sit.

7. Cats
    7:33 pm January 29, 2014 Permalink

Over an hour and a half into the sale and decent lowers are still available. Oh what a difference last night made.

8. Vaginas
    7:33 pm January 29, 2014 Permalink

I’ll go to the Game Day if Cal promises to bench the Harrison sisters.

• I'll go too
      9:26 pm January 29, 2014 Permalink

I’ll go too if you step up and identify your little coward ass.

9. Real Cracka
    7:43 pm January 29, 2014 Permalink

If a team like LSU can make us look that silly just imagine what Florida is going to do.

10. ukbluek
    7:46 pm January 29, 2014 Permalink

I just got four tickets myself. I also wanted to bring this to everyone’s attention. Chris Walker was cleared to play today by the NCAA. These are all of the improper benefits he received while being recruited (as listed on an ESPN article I just read):
    “The NCAA said in a statement that Walker received preferential treatment from five people, including two agents. Walker will be required to donate the $270 he received from the agents to a charity and serve 80 hours of community service for the remaining benefits received.
    The NCAA also found that Walker, while a prospect, received free cellphones and service, airfare, lodging, meals and apparel. Individuals close to Walker received free airfare and lodging for nine trips — including eight associated with AAU competitions.”
    It’s just ridiculous that they let Walker slide but Enes Kanter never saw the court.

• Reality
      8:45 pm January 29, 2014 Permalink

The kid was an orphan and basically raised himself. He was given a lousy 270 bucks. Give me a break.

• Beavis
      9:34 pm January 29, 2014 Permalink

Reality,,,,No one is saying the man should not get a break. What UKBLUE is saying is the NCAA does not apply the rules evenly at all institutions. If Cam Newton was allowed to play then Kanter should have been allowed to play. Kanter’s only short coming,,,he did not take the African American Studies class at UNC

• ButtHead
      11:59 pm January 29, 2014 Permalink

Settle down Beavis, Kanter got paid over 100 grand.

• Beavis
      6:34 am January 30, 2014 Permalink

The violation is the same,,,regardless of the amount of money . Using your logic, we should sentence bank robbers according to the amount of money they steal. Come clean Butthead,,,you are Mark Emmert and I know it.

11. ukbradstith
    8:17 pm January 29, 2014 Permalink

What game have you been watching that makes you believe uk can’t beat florida at rupp? I was at last years game, the crowd literally pulled the game out for uk. And we were far worse last year. If you’re a band wagon fan like everyone on this post, please don’t come. Root for a team that is better. But don’t come back when that team has an average year.

12. RealityCalling!
    8:33 pm January 29, 2014 Permalink

Most of you people are ridiculous. Have you forgotten we win at home. Unfortunately, we cannot beat awful teams if we play them away from rupp. We might beat Florida!

13. $1.75 Tacos?
    8:46 pm January 29, 2014 Permalink

A note to Coach Cal, do not tell everybody that your team is to young to know how to play, when you are in your 5th year at UK. You have said you do not need experience players. “To those that much is given much is expected”

14. I'll Be Glad When The Season Ends In The NIT
    10:04 pm January 29, 2014 Permalink

The Harrison Sisters don’t have the “Mental Discipline” to take a good dump.

15. Cal Says UK Ain't Gonna Win # 9
    10:08 pm January 29, 2014 Permalink

“This is a ‘Players First Program.’ I allow young punks like Willie and the Harry A## Sisters to disrespect my coaches on national television.” WCS should be running until he pukes for disrespecting Kenny Payne. I hope WCS does leave after this season. Along with Henry Babba Sisters.
    I miss Ryan Harrow.

16. rocco
    10:13 pm January 29, 2014 Permalink

Sounds like a bunch of band wagon fans to me bitter over losses and you think you justify reasons to be mad. Real fans stay supportive thick or thin theres a cardinal site you guys would sound perfect for happy when you win bitches when you lose your a DISGRACE to the fan base Night Night Bitches

17. specialetta
    6:40 am January 30, 2014 Permalink

Believe most of these posts are coming from Trolls. I hated the loss, but hopefully something good will come of it. BBN supporter here, during good times and the bad!!!. You will not see me bad mouth the team or coaches. If any of you think you can do better….go be a walk on….. dough if you would even make that.