Tickets for the Champions Classic go on sale in 10 minutes

There are a lot of great road trips for Kentucky basketball fans this season, but the most exciting matchup may be UK vs. Duke in the Champions Classic on Tuesday, November 17 at the United Center in Chicago. Want to go to the Windy City to see the Cats take on a longtime rival? Tickets go on sale at noon. As in ten minutes from now.

Ticket prices range from $50 to $200 and can be purchased at Ticketmaster.com, by calling Ticketmaster at 1-800-745-3000 or by visiting the United Center box office. UK/Duke is the first game of the doubleheader and will tip at 7:30 p.m. Kansas/Michigan State will tip at 10 p.m.

21 Comments for Tickets for the Champions Classic go on sale in 10 minutes

1. sa
    11:55 am October 12, 2015 Permalink

Which sections are designated to UK fans?

2. Suffering Fools
    12:03 pm October 12, 2015 Permalink

This will so be Tyler Ulis’ moment.

3. HeshimuMeansWarrior
    12:06 pm October 12, 2015 Permalink

As soon as noon rolled around, Ticketmaster said there are no tickets available. Anyone have any luck or did they only release a small amount of tickets to the public in an effort to jack up the prices?

4. BleedBlue
    12:07 pm October 12, 2015 Permalink

I’m continuing to refresh and can’t get tickets. Why does Ticketmaster do this? Tickets go on sale, but immediate response from the website is “Sorry, no tickets from venue currently…” Frustrating.

5. CatsFanWKY
    12:10 pm October 12, 2015 Permalink

First they change the time back two hours, then the “Sorry, no tickets…”. Not sure what’s up here.

6. scott
    12:12 pm October 12, 2015 Permalink

I called and was online with ticketmaster at 11: 50 am. When I called the agent said there were no seats available at 12 pm. Online the exact same message. This needs to change because you can go on Stubhub right now and buy lower arena seats for $ 800 a piece which is three times what the face value is. Totally not right for the consumer. NCAA doesn’t care because they want to collect as much money as they can.

7. Gil Schrage
    12:12 pm October 12, 2015 Permalink

Did anyone get tickets? I watched the countdown, clicked immediately, “no tickets” so frustrating.

8. Phillip Henry
    12:15 pm October 12, 2015 Permalink

I was on there at exactly the second it clicked noon. Along with my girlfriend and two other friends trying and nobody got a ticket. It’s a racket they have going on. The people who run this event are shady as hell.

9. Mc
    12:16 pm October 12, 2015 Permalink

The interesting thing is how easy these were to get last year, but not 2 years ago or this year (both at United Center). Did PrimeSport not get all of the tickets in Indy?

10. Who?
    12:18 pm October 12, 2015 Permalink

This feels like a huge scam to me. I would love if they could prove that there were actually any tickets for sale, versus all of them being pre-sold. Stubhub and Prime Sport have been selling lower arena seats for weeks, with specific seat numbers.

11. MaryAnn
    12:25 pm October 12, 2015 Permalink

Why did you all post that tickets were going to be on sale if there are no tickets available. What a disappointment!!! Thought we could trust the work of KSR, I guess not!

• Mc
      12:32 pm October 12, 2015 Permalink

Wow.

• CATandMONKEY
      12:34 pm October 12, 2015 Permalink

Satire?

• Mc
      12:41 pm October 12, 2015 Permalink

I hope so. Otherwise someone needs to put her puppy or husband or cat or kids on high-alert because there’s a good chance MaryAnn will be punting them when she gets home.

• Really???
      12:48 pm October 12, 2015 Permalink

Because KSR controls Ticket Master? Really??? I think you need some Paxil, Mary Ann.

• CATandMONKEY
      12:51 pm October 12, 2015 Permalink

Skip the Paxil. Go straight to high-dose Haldol or Thorazine.

12. Adam
    12:28 pm October 12, 2015 Permalink

KSR needs to investigate this scam!!! I was on the site on my phone and computer and it said it was sold out as soon as the timer hit zero.

13. W
    12:33 pm October 12, 2015 Permalink

If they are going to presale all of their tickets just let us know. I wasted my time logging on at 11 exactly only to be duped to think they actually released some tickets to the general public. Screw the NCAA

14. russ
    12:41 pm October 12, 2015 Permalink

a real ripff . my daughter and I spent 35 minutes trying.. then it finally said give you cell phone number in case some come available.. frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Silo
    12:58 pm October 12, 2015 Permalink

Anyone know which sections are designated for UK?

16. Winston
    1:24 pm October 12, 2015 Permalink

I hit it at 12:00:01 and tried for 1 ticket. Then did it again.

Ended up with 2 in different sections. But there are always empty seats because people don’t want to get raped by PrimeSport and the other scalpers so you can always find open seats together.

Chicago here we come.