KSR’s Jack Pilgrim is joined by Travis Graf and David Sisk of Cats Illustrated for episode 28 of the Sources Say Podcast. This week, the trio of recruiting insiders is back to break down the latest in the class of 2020 and whether or not Kentucky can land some of its final frontcourt targets.
Among the topics:
- Is Greg Brown a long shot to end up in Lexington now that Memphis and Auburn are seen as the leaders in his recruitment? Is Texas out of the running completely?
- Paolo Banchero has been adamant on social media recently about the fact that he will not be reclassifying to the class of 2020. Will he change his mind after Peach Jam?
- Why is Jonathan Kuminga’s recruitment so silent at this point? Do we expect things to ramp up in the coming weeks/months?
- Will Cliff Omoruyi continue to play the waiting game with Kentucky or will he end up elsewhere?
- Is Moussa Cisse now a legitimate reclassification candidate?
Then, Pilgrim, Graf, and Sisk answer some fan questions on recruiting.
A few talking points:
- Who will leave for the NBA Draft? How many returnees will Kentucky have this offseason?
- How will the NCAA transfer rule change the landscape of college basketball, and more specifically, Kentucky?
- Why has Kentucky struggled to secure elite big men on the recruiting trail?
To close out the show, the Sources Say crew then breaks down Kentucky’s chances to win a national title.
Missed last week’s conversation with 2022 five-star guard Skyy Clark? You can find it, along with all future episodes, by subscribing to the official Sources Say Podcast feed to get the show sent directly to your phone weekly on iTunes right here. Not on iTunes listener? You can also subscribe to the show on Spotify.