KSR’s Jack Pilgrim is joined by Travis Graf for episode 25 of the Sources Say Podcast. This week, the duo of recruiting insiders dedicate the majority of conversation to answering questions on Kentucky’s top remaining targets in the class of 2020, along with looking ahead to the class of 2021. They also respond to some of the hot takes fan sent in regarding the Kentucky basketball program.
Among the topics:
- Will Paolo Banchero reclassify to the class of 2020? Would his commitment give Kentucky the program’s best recruiting class of all time?
- If not Banchero, would a combination of Greg Brown and Cliff Omoruyi do the trick?
- Could Kentucky offer another guard if Immanuel Quickley goes pro? If so, who?
- Is Jonathan Kuminga still on the table?
- Will BJ Boston and Terrence Clarke give Kentucky their top freshman duo since John Wall and DeMarcus Cousins?
Then, Lance Ware’s AAU coach, Andy Borman, joins the show to break down the Kentucky basketball signee and what he brings to the table.
A few talking points:
- Kentucky is getting a tough, gritty forward
- Why he’s a perfect fit in Lexington, even if he won’t be a “star” right away
- Why Ware will be “one of the most coachable players” Calipari has ever had
- Is he a one or two-year player? Longer? Why Ware doesn’t care either way…
- A few recruiting notes on Jonathan Kuminga, who Borman also coaches…
You can subscribe to the official Sources Say Podcast feed to get the show sent directly to your phone weekly on iTunes right here. Not on iTunes listener? You can also subscribe to the show on Spotify.