KSR’s Jack Pilgrim is joined by Travis Graf and David Sisk of Cats Illustrated for episode 23 of the Sources Say Podcast. This week, the trio of recruiting insiders dedicate the majority of conversation to 2020 five-star forward Greg Brown and his official visit to Lexington this past weekend.
First, though, KSR’s Zack Geoghegan joins the show to break down the Kentucky basketball team and their trip to South Carolina to take on the Gamecocks on Wednesday.
Among the topics:
- What is working for Kentucky right now?
- Is Immanuel Quickley an NBA player?
- What is not working? How can Coach Cal get EJ Montgomery and Kahlil Whitney going?
- Can Kentucky win a national championship with this current roster? What do they need to happen?
- Pilgrim then closes the segment with his own take on Brown’s recruitment and Kentucky’s chances with the five-star forward.
Then, Graf and Sisk join the show to break down all things Greg Brown and his visit to Lexington this past weekend.
A few talking points:
- How well did the visit go? Did Kentucky make up ground?
- How does the Sources Say crew handicap the finalists?
- The Wildcats receive a Crystal Ball pick…
- Should we buy the hype that Kentucky is picking up steam?
- When should we expect a decision?
- What would Brown’s commitment mean for the program? How would he fit in with the other pieces in Lexington?
You can subscribe to the official Sources Say Podcast feed to get the show sent directly to your phone weekly on iTunes right here. Not on iTunes listener? You can also subscribe to the show on Spotify.