The line for Randle’s signing in Louisville is insane

@NPhelpsinLou

It looks like a couple of Cats fans showed up for Julius Randle’s signing at Tin Roof in Louisville this evening. Check out this photo of the line to get into the building. (Keep in mind it is raining.)

Todd Wilson used the opportunity to take a selfie.

You people are crazy and you’re getting wet.

Article written by Drew Franklin

10 Comments for The line for Randle’s signing in Louisville is insane

1. Laker Cat 18
    7:00 pm April 29, 2014 Permalink

Is that Todd the Bo…..ummm…the guy on probation?

2. Drew Carey Sucks
    7:02 pm April 29, 2014 Permalink

But but…. the Louisville fans say that there are not UK fans in Jefferson County….

3. Tom Jurich
    7:32 pm April 29, 2014 Permalink

Drew, simply put: There aren’t.

KSR had these stunt doubles bused in from Eddyville and Central, Eastern, and Western Sate Hospitals. Walmart clothed them in sport shirts, and they were all given a voucher for one free beer (O’Douls).

4. Robinson Cano Surprises Some Yankee Fans….You MUST Watch This!!! http://wp.me/p4pLOr-i6

5. spotting owl
    8:02 pm April 29, 2014 Permalink

Just saw Van Treese up the road at Whole Foods (in UL shirt). I guess he was coming from there.

6. TX cat
    8:48 pm April 29, 2014 Permalink

Everyone has bellies.
    Not a Louisville fan, just making an observation.

7. Hypocrits
    1:35 am April 30, 2014 Permalink

Oh look, a bunch of fat, white people who undoubtedly vote republican. And watch Faux News as they defend Sterling and Bundy and show up for an autograph from a black guy. But that’s the advantages to being a moron. You’re incapable of realizing you’re a moron.

8. Todd Wilson
    6:55 am April 30, 2014 Permalink

Lol no I am not the Todd on probation. I would show my butt like that. But what a great turn out for Julius. I thanked him for playing for my team. And then I quickly said Our team.

9. Facts are optional
    8:52 am April 30, 2014 Permalink

Looks like 150 people maybe with a total of 10 teeth….Cardinal Cafe is alive and kicking after 15 years, UK has had a few places close due to lack of business. Maybe if they had jobs and got off the Crack the fans would have a TRUE UK place to call their own. Smart money says IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!

10. Bluetide
    1:20 pm April 30, 2014 Permalink

Facts, whatever makes you feel better about your Cards “team” brother. Meanwhile the BBN is alive and thriving in my city of Louisville!