The freshmen will arrive on campus on June 12

ulis-booker

One of the things I love most about the incoming freshmen class is how close already seem to be, and how often they discuss next season on Twitter. Devin Booker does this the most of all, and last week, shared his excitement about next season’s practices and called out the BBN’s haters for their hypocrisy.

Last night, Booker shared his countdown until next season with the BBN, and it turns out he and at least Tyler Ulis will arrive on campus on June 12:

Tyler Ulis immediately responded:

45 days.

15 Comments for The freshmen will arrive on campus on June 12

1. TN CAT
    12:08 pm April 28, 2014 Permalink

My birthday. That has to be a good sign.

• Axe Cop
      12:11 pm April 28, 2014 Permalink

bodes well….

2. Yahoo
    12:09 pm April 28, 2014 Permalink

I agree.. I’ve been very impressed with how excited these two and Towns are.. Lyles as well, but these three sound like they are FANs..

Karl Towns feels like a UK player already

3. MinnesotaCatsFan
    12:09 pm April 28, 2014 Permalink

#9 WILL BE OHHH SO FINE!!

4. Derpy
    12:13 pm April 28, 2014 Permalink

Gotta love the enthusiasm from these young men.

5. atlantacat
    12:22 pm April 28, 2014 Permalink

I assume the incoming freshmen can go on the trip with the rest of the squad?

• Han
      1:28 pm April 28, 2014 Permalink

I believe as long as they are enrolled in Summer classes, they can.

6. The Loco Pollo
    12:25 pm April 28, 2014 Permalink

As long as they’ve been enrolled in summer classes (obviously at least these 2 will have been) and are fully cleared by the Clearinghouse.

7. cdc_uky
    12:37 pm April 28, 2014 Permalink

Can’t wait to watch Ulis break ankles! Can you imagine going from Andrew to him during a game? A tough guard either way…and the absolute opposite kind of defensive pressure. Gotta love it.

• btowncatfan
      12:46 pm April 28, 2014 Permalink

I would think that Ulis going against Andrew will help Andrew. Him going against a small super quick guard everyday in practice will pay dividends against opponents, especially a backcourt like UL’s.

8. UKJonny
    1:14 pm April 28, 2014 Permalink

I know the is kind of not related but you heard it here first and that is when the twins announced they would be coming back I thought: The Boys are Back In Town by none other than Tin-Lizzy..the rock band….so thinking of the Harrisons and them being twins I thought….Twin Lizzy but no that doesn’t work so…..I thought Harrisons then Hizzy……so Twin Hizzy…..got it now. Now the shirt on the front should read Twin Hizzy and on the back should read The Boys are Back. I coined it and I am the owner of said phrase. Laugh at me if you want but I think it’s ok. Now, I hope all of the new recruits do come on time so there is no delay in team chemistry……GO CATS!

• Blue
      2:51 pm April 28, 2014 Permalink

It’s Thin Lizzy. I think Tin Lizzy is a stripper who wears metal g strings. She makes a lot of noise clanging on the pole.

9. jdawg
    1:37 pm April 28, 2014 Permalink

Can someone get these guys some new shirts? They wear the same thing every day. Ha
    Looking forward to this very talented mix of players. Go CATS!

10. cracka
    2:40 pm April 28, 2014 Permalink

glad to see the guys getting here early, but if i had to pick one it would be lyles … i think he may actually crack the starting lineup … i could see wcs and dakari fighting for the starting center spot, then lyles, ap, aaron and drew starting

just fyi, in 2010, the extra games in canada were 8/15, 8/16 and 8/17 … not sure when the world games are that cal talked about trying to get the scrimmages in with

11. bradsd