The best example of #KentuckyBasketballProblems yet…

@KentuckyMBB

@KentuckyMBB

@KentuckyMBB

…we need a bigger “Wildcats in the NBA” wall.

UK tweeted out this picture earlier of the Alumni in the NBA display, in which they had to squeeze Julius Randle and James Young into one space because they’re out of room. As they said, it’s time to renovate.

12 Comments for The best example of #KentuckyBasketballProblems yet…

1. LARRY CONLEY'S EARLOBES
    3:43 pm August 5, 2014 Permalink

Unfortunately, you can pull Jorts and probably Lamb soon.

2. TDog
    4:01 pm August 5, 2014 Permalink

Damn Calipari ruining this program’s tradition. That wall is tradition…because of Cal we have to expand it now and that ruins the tradition. I say we fire Cal and hire Billy G back so we don’t have to worry about this.

3. Jake
    4:05 pm August 5, 2014 Permalink

They will have to add a whole row next year.

• charles t
      5:17 pm August 5, 2014 Permalink

I just asked my 8 year old daughter how to solve this problem. Rather than ‘renovating’ and calling in the engineering department she suggested, “just reduce the size of each picture.” Brilliant!

4. That doesn't make sense does it?
    4:06 pm August 5, 2014 Permalink

Teeny tiny UK logo….. Frickin HUGE NBA logo…. But yeah, kids come to play at UK totally for the tradition and championships from WWII era.

As someone else mentioned, I think there will be plenty of room once Harrelson, Teague, Lamb, Orton, and soon Young are taken down

• Derp
      5:00 pm August 5, 2014 Permalink

First of all, who gives a flying fug about the size of the UK logo? It is meant to show recruits all the cats in the NBA. They don’t need a logo to realize they are at UK. Second, Young is a first round pick so he has a guaranteed contract, genius. Plus, you’re fuggin delusional if you think young won’t be in the NBA for years to come

• Derp
      5:01 pm August 5, 2014 Permalink

How many UL players are in the NBA? 2? How many are relevant? 0

• Hey derp
      8:17 pm August 5, 2014 Permalink

Do you think I would post a message like that if I cared about the NBA success of players when I am a COLLEGE basketball fan? Your retort fell on deaf ears buddy.

Also I’m not a UL fan, though they do seem to enjoy the whole process a lot better than you neurotic bastards.

Do you think Saban has a giant NFL logo in his locker room? No, he has a giant “A” because that is what he is there for. The sooner you guys realize that Cal and these players are simply using UK as a means to an end and don’t care one bit about the “tradition” you guys pound your chest about the sooner you guys can relax and remember how to actually enjoy the game.

Nothing screems classic college basketball tradition like later lights, drake, backing out of series’ with rivals, and players who stay for 7 months….. Ahh all the rich tradition…. Oh crap, where did it go??

5. Joe
    4:09 pm August 5, 2014 Permalink

Why does Anthony Davis’ image have the old Hornets’ logo instead of the Pelicans?

6. bling bling bad boy thing
    4:11 pm August 5, 2014 Permalink

Shabazz got a statue!

7. Joe
    4:16 pm August 5, 2014 Permalink

At the rate Cal’s going, before long they’ll have to make the photos wallet size to fit ’em all on the same wall!

8. jK
    11:04 pm August 5, 2014 Permalink

I see Jorts and Liggins off the bat…That frees 2 up. Most likely can remove Lamb and Teague too. Is Tayshaun still alive? Surely no Orton on the wall…