KSR’s Jack Pilgrim is joined by Travis Graf of Cats Illustrated to break down whether or not Kentucky’s interest in Nike Sibande is genuine, the latest with Frank Anselem and Makur Maker, and potential reclass options.
To start the show the Sources Say crew discusses Sibande’s reported contact with Kentucky and whether or not there is legitimate interest there.
- Sibande says Kentucky contacted him. Is that true?
- Is Kentucky interested in the Miami (OH) guard?
- Why the 6-foot-4 guard’s interest doesn’t match Kentucky’s timeline, fit the roster, or make sense given the recruiting dynamics for 2021
- Could he become an option down the road?
- Is he using Kentucky to build recruiting buss?
Then, they discuss 2020 four-star center Frank Anselem and Kentucky’s interest.
- Is a commitment on the horizon?
- Why Kentucky fans need to be patient if he becomes a Wildcat
- A scouting report from those familiar with Anselem’s game
- Could he become the next Nick Richards?
Finally they close the show by breaking down Makur Maker’s recruitment, along with other potential options to close out the 2020-21 roster.
- Is Maker a serious option, or will he go pro?
- Kentucky’s newest pitch to the “7-foot guard”
- Would he fit in well with the current roster?
- What other options are out there? Will other graduate transfers become available?
- Could Wake Forest star Olivier Sarr become an option?
You can listen to the show directly right here:
Missed last week’s episode breaking down Matt Haarms’ commitment to BYU and new grad transfer options? You can find it, along with all future episodes, by subscribing to the official Sources Say Podcast feed on iTunes right here. Not on iTunes listener? You can also subscribe to the show on Spotify.