KSR’s Jack Pilgrim is joined by Shawn Smith of Go Big Blue Country to discuss Devin Askew’s decision to enter the transfer portal, potential replacements at the point guard position, and draft news, among other roster updates.
Among the highlights:
- Is Askew’s departure a surprise? How did we get to this point?
- Was the freshman point guard recruited over?
- Who are the potential replacement options? Any early favorites?
- Buzz on Minnesota’s Marcus Carr… Is he the right fit?
- Kentucky made the right call by holding off on Justin Powell
- Could Isaiah Jackson return for a sophomore campaign?
- Does a Walker Kessler transfer make sense? Where would he fit?
- Skyy Clark confirms he will stay in 2022 (and it’s the right move)
You can listen to the episode in its entirety below:
Missed the previous episode of the Sources Say Podcast? You can find it, along with all past and future episodes, by subscribing to the official Sources Say Podcast feed on iTunes right here.
The University of Kentucky Federal Credit Union has been a proud partner of the Big Blue Nation for over 80 years! As a locally owned business, we are a proud supporter of the University of Kentucky Wildcats and all its fans. Whether you are a UK employee, student or fan, there’s a place for you at UKFCU!* We are a full-service financial institution offering a wide array of products from checking and savings accounts, to credit cards and mortgages. And with your accounts you have access to a new and improved mobile & online banking with enhanced features, Apple Pay and Google Pay, and over 65,000 free ATMs. All while typically offering better interest rates on deposits and loans, and having fewer fees on your accounts.
UKFCU has all the perks of a big bank, but we are local and right here at home. So come on over and learn more about what UKFCU can offer you! Visit ukfcu.org to learn more. Go Big Blue!