KSR’s Jack Pilgrim is joined by Shawn Smith of Go Big Blue Country and David Sisk of Cats Illustrated for episode 83 of the Sources Say Podcast to break down Kentucky’s win over Vanderbilt, momentum going into the SEC Tournament, and long-term optimism for 2021-22 and beyond.
Among the topics:
- Kentucky is finally finding ways to win
- Jacob Toppin is a future star while serving as a solid role player on the current roster
- Could Davion Mintz return for a second year at Kentucky?
- Confidence going into the SEC Tournament
- UK could return as many as eight players in 2021-22
- What would a depth chart look like? Who are the potential departures?
- Kentucky needs one final star guard to round out next year’s roster. Who could that be?
You can listen to the episode in its entirety below:
Missed our previous episode? You can find it, along with all past and future episodes, by subscribing to the official Sources Say Podcast feed on iTunes right here.
Not on iTunes listener? You can also subscribe to the show on Spotify.
Owning your home has its advantages. If you need to draw on your home’s equity, UK Federal Credit Union is offering a fixed home equity loan with rates as low as 2.74% APR. Whether you’re fixing the roof, making home improvements or need extra funds to send your child to college, a home equity loan with UKFCU can help.
UK Federal Credit Union: it’s banking, only better.