Owning your home has its advantages. If you need to draw on your home’s equity, UK Federal Credit Union is offering a fixed home equity loan with rates as low as 2.74% APR. Whether you’re fixing the roof, making home improvements or need extra funds to send your child to college, a home equity loan with UKFCU can help.
UK Federal Credit Union: it’s banking, only better.
KSR’s Jack Pilgrim is joined by Shawn Smith of Go Big Blue Country for episode 76 of the Sources Say Podcast to discuss Oscar Tshiebwe’s commitment to Kentucky and UK’s blowout victory over Florida in Gainesville.
The Sources Say crew starts the show by breaking down Tshiebwe’s addition and what it means for the Kentucky basketball program.
- What is Kentucky getting in Oscar Tshiebwe?
- How did the commitment come to fruition?
- Why did the former five-star center leave West Virginia?
- Addressing Bob Huggins’ comments regarding his departure
- UK’s frontcourt for 2021-22 is nearly set
Then, Pilgrim and Smith discuss Kentucky’s blowout win at Florida and the team’s 3-0 start to conference play.
- Keion Brooks Jr. returns with a vengeance
- Impressive point guard play
- BJ Boston has his best game as a Wildcat
- Is UK flipping the script on the season?
- A massive opportunity Tuesday evening
Listen to the episode in its entirety below:
Missed our previous episode breaking down Keion Brooks Jr.’s return to the lineup? You can find it, along with all past and future episodes, by subscribing to the official Sources Say Podcast feed on iTunes right here.
Not on iTunes listener? You can also subscribe to the show on Spotify.