KSR’s Jack Pilgrim is joined by Shawn Smith of Go Big Blue Country for episode 65 of the Sources Say Podcast to break down Kentucky basketball’s Pro Day, the official measurements and testing results released afterward, UK’s early signing class, the NBA Draft, and more.
The Sources Say crew begins the show by discussing UK’s Pro Day and expectations for the upcoming season.
- BJ Boston is as good as advertised
- Is Isaiah Jackson a one-and-done?
- Who will start at point guard to open the season?
- The next group of talent in Lance Ware, Cam’Ron Fletcher, Dontaie Allen and Jacob Toppin
- Unlimited versatility and lineup possibilities
They close the show by hitting some of the other big topics of the week including:
- Kentucky signs three on National Signing Day
- What do we think about the three-man class thus far?
- Who is next to join?
- Will UK get their big fish?
- The NCAA Tournament will move to Indianapolis
- What is there to like about March Madness being held in one location?
- Is the NCAA Tournament a guarantee now?
- The NBA Draft is scheduled for Wednesday evening
- Where will Kentucky’s top prospects land?
- Is Tyrese Maxey a lottery pick?
- How long will Immanuel Quickley last in the league?
- Will EJ Montgomery or Kahlil Whitney get drafted?
You can listen to the full episode below:
Missed last episode breaking down Daimion Collins’ commitment to Kentucky? You can find it, along with all past and future episodes, by subscribing to the official Sources Say Podcast feed on iTunes right here.
Not on iTunes listener? You can also subscribe to the show on Spotify.