2021 four-star forward Bryce Hopkins is officially a Kentucky Wildcat, and the Sources Say Podcast crew is back to break down what it means.
KSR’s Jack Pilgrim is joined by David Sisk of Cats Illustrated to discuss the 6-foot-7 forward’s game, the back-and-forth in his recruitment, and what it means for UK’s efforts in the class of 2021 moving forward.
- Who is Bryce Hopkins?
- Breaking down the newest Wildcat’s game
- How did he go from future Cardinal to future Wildcat?
- Where does Kentucky go from here?
Then, Hopkins’ father, Clyde, joins the show to discuss his son’s commitment to Kentucky.
- Why did Kentucky stand out in the end?
- Just how close was he to landing elsewhere?
- Who else is he recruiting to Lexington?
- How good could he be at UK?
- Why should fans be excited about Hopkins’ commitment?
To close out the show, Travis Graf of Cats Illustrated calls in to recap UK commit Skyy Clark’s recruitment and how he ended up with the Wildcats.
- The silent commitment
- Why did things take so long?
- Was North Carolina ever a real threat? Who else was in serious contention?
- Will Clark reclassify to the class of 2021?
- Breaking down the five-star guard’s game
You can listen to the show in its entirety below:
Missed the episode breaking down Skyy Clark’s commitment to Kentucky? You can find it, along with all past and future episodes, by subscribing to the official Sources Say Podcast feed on iTunes right here.
Not on iTunes listener? You can also subscribe to the show on Spotify.