Olivier Sarr and Jacob Toppin have officially received their waivers and are eligible to play during the 2020-21 college basketball season.
To break down the massive news, KSR’s Jack Pilgrim is joined by David Sisk of Cats Illustrated and Shawn Smith of Go Big Blue Country to discuss how we got to this point, what it means, and whether or not Kentucky can now win a national title.
Among the topics:
- Sarr and Toppin are eligible. What does it mean?
- Is UK officially a title contender?
- Why Toppin’s waiver is bigger than you may think
- Inside scoop on Kentucky basketball’s practices
- Will UK platoon again this season?
- Breaking down the versatility of the roster and possible lineups
- Is this week about to get better for Kentucky basketball?
You can listen to the complete episode below:
Missed last week’s interview with 2021 five-star guard Hunter Sallis? You can find it, along with all future episodes, by subscribing to the official Sources Say Podcast feed on iTunes right here.
Not on iTunes listener? You can also subscribe to the show on Spotify.