Between the NFL, college ball, and the MLB Playoffs, there’s no shortage of games to watch. And with thousands of lines available on all your favorite sports and events, you can turn your game day into pay day with MyBookie.
Sign up at MyBookie using promo code SOURCESSAY to claim a deposit match, dollar for dollar, all the way up to $1,000.
It’s a bonus designed to give you a little help and a head start on your winning season. With stacked UFC cards, presidential prop bets, all the major sports, and more, sign up today to begin your winning season, exclusively at MyBookie.
KSR’s Jack Pilgrim is joined by Shawn Smith of Go Big Blue Country for episode 60 of the Sources Say Podcast, where the duo discuss Kentucky football’s massive victory against the Tennessee Volunteers and the NCAA making two massive rulings this past week. Then, 2021 five-star guard Hunter Sallis and his head coach, Tim Cannon, join the show!
They start the show with a surprise topic, Kentucky football, before breaking down the NCAA’s big decisions this past week.
- Kentucky wins its first football game at Tennessee since 1984
- How big is the win for the program?
- Shawn breaks down his experience at Neyland Stadium
- NCAA approves a blanket waiver for winter athletes
- Olivier Sarr and Davion Mintz news
- Options for John Calipari and UK basketball expand
Then, Hunter Sallis and Millard North head coach Tim Cannon join the show for back-to-back interviews to discuss the five-star guard’s game, his recruitment, and where things stand with Kentucky.
- How is the recruiting process going for the five-star guard?
- Kentucky’s interest, offer, and contact
- When is a decision expected?
- Biggest factors in his decision
- Breaking down the remaining finalists
- Is the best player comparison Shai Gilgeous-Alexander?
- Who’s a better player, Hunter or his mom?
You can listen to the complete episode below:
Missed last episode? You can find it, along with all future episodes, by subscribing to the official Sources Say Podcast feed on iTunes right here.
Not on iTunes listener? You can also subscribe to the show on Spotify.