Between the NFL, college ball, and the MLB Playoffs, there’s no shortage of games to watch. And with thousands of lines available on all your favorite sports and events, you can turn your game day into pay day with MyBookie.
Sign up at MyBookie using promo code SOURCESSAY to claim a deposit match, dollar for dollar, all the way up to $1,000.
It’s a bonus designed to give you a little help and a head start on your winning season. With stacked UFC cards, presidential prop bets, all the major sports, and more, sign up today to begin your winning season, exclusively at MyBookie.
KSR’s Jack Pilgrim is joined by David Sisk of Cats Illustrated and Shawn Smith of Go Big Blue Country for episode 58 of the Sources Say Podcast, where the trio discuss UK requesting immediate eligibility for Jacob Toppin, where things stand with Olivier Sarr, and the latest with Kentucky’s top recruiting targets. Then, 2021 five-star forward Daimion Collins and his head coach, Jarrod Boston, join the show!
They start the show talking about Toppin and Sarr and why next week’s decision by the NCAA regarding free eligibility for winter student-athletes is a game-changer for both.
- Diving into the official NCAA and SEC rulebooks
- By definition, Sarr should be cleared if the NCAA implements a blanket waiver for free eligibility this year
- Kentucky submits a waiver request for Toppin. Big news or no big deal?
- Could UK use a player like Toppin this year?
The Sources Say crew then dives into the recruitments of Daimion Collins, Hunter Sallis, and Bryce Hopkins, specifically where Kentucky stands with each.
- Previewing this episode’s big interviews
- Is it Kentucky vs. Oklahoma for Collins?
- Momentum shifting in Kentucky’s favor for Sallis…
- Mixed signals on Hopkins’ recruitment
- How many commitments could Kentucky end up with in the early signing period?
They end the show with back-to-back interviews with Daimion Collins and his high school head coach.
- How is the recruiting process going for the five-star forward?
- Kentucky’s interest and offer
- When is a decision expected?
- Biggest factors in his decision
- Breaking down the finalists
- Player comparisons
- What is he like off the floor?
- What does being a “good ole country boy” mean?
You can listen to the complete episode below:
Missed last episode? You can find it, along with all future episodes, by subscribing to the official Sources Say Podcast feed on iTunes right here.
Not on iTunes listener? You can also subscribe to the show on Spotify.