KSR’s Jack Pilgrim is joined by Travis Graf and David Sisk of Cats Illustrated for episode 56 of the Sources Say Podcast, where the trio discuss the latest with Kentucky basketball’s offers in the class of 2021 and who may be favoring the Wildcats.
One by one, Pilgrim, Graf and Sisk discuss the latest with Kentucky’s top targets and where things stand with each.
Patrick Baldwin Jr.
- Duke and Milwaukee are perceived favorites
- Does Kentucky have any shot with him?
- Is Kentucky’s momentum gone? Who’s the favorite if he goes to school?
- Will he commit to a school and leave in favor of the G League?
- Will he choose a blue blood or stay home?
- Is Sallis a better fit for Kentucky than Hardy?
- Sallis is No. 6 in the nation for a reason…
- How close was he to committing to Texas?
- Kentucky changes the outlook of his entire recruitment with an offer
- Who else is in the picture?
- Decision expected in the early signing period
- Silence/mystery surrounding his recruitment
- Where did his Kentucky offer come from?
- What kind of player is Diabate?
- Hopkins and his family take a trip to Lexington. How’d it go?
- Timeline for a decision?
The Sources Say crew then takes a look at two 2022 prospects who are seen as potential reclassification candidates.
- Who leads currently?
- Has Kentucky backed off or has North Carolina simply taken over? Why things are a bit complicated.
- Sallis’ situation and how it relates to Clark and Kentucky
- Is a reclassification expected?
- Are Clark and Bradley a package deal?
- How good can he be?
You can listen to the show directly here:
Missed our last episode with new Kentucky commit Nolan Hickman? You can find it, along with all future episodes, by subscribing to the official Sources Say Podcast feed on iTunes right here.
Not on iTunes listener? You can also subscribe to the show on Spotify.