Feeling good about your team’s chances this year? With sports returning, be sure to check out MyBookie to win money NOW.
Nothing shows you believe in your squad like betting on them before the season’s even begun!
Smart bettors are always looking towards the future, and in this case that means basketball, hockey, and football. MyBookie is already accepting bets on all your favorite NBA, NHL, and NFL games! There’s never been a better time to start exploring the world of online sports betting.
Join today and MyBookie will match your deposit 100%, plus they’ll toss you a Free $10 MLB Future wager. All you have to do is enter promo code PILGRIM when signing up.
To join in on the fun, sign up right here.
KSR’s Jack Pilgrim is joined by Travis Graf and David Sisk of Cats Illustrated for episode 51 of the Sources Say Podcast, where the trio of recruiting insiders discuss the latest with Kentucky basketball’s summer workouts, the New York Knicks potentially having interest in Kenny Payne, Adam Kunkel’s commitment to Xavier, among several other topics.
The Sources Say crew starts the show by breaking down the early standouts of UK basketball’s summer workouts.
- What was the initial reaction to players arriving on campus?
- Who is looking good in the early workouts?
- Who needs to separate themselves leading into the season?
Pilgrim, Graf, and Sisk then discuss the New York Knicks’ interest in Kenny Payne and the chances Kentucky will need to find a new assistant coach.
- Why are the Knicks interested with Payne?
- Has contact been made between the two parties?
- What do you need to know about KP’s side of things?
- How significant of a loss would it be?
- Who would UK look at to replace Payne if he were to leave?
- If you could choose one former UK basketball player under John Calipari to become an assistant, who would it be?
They close the show by discussing Adam Kunkel’s commitment to Xavier and where things fell through with Kentucky. Then, they discuss the list of 105 names being considered for the NBA Draft Combine and why EJ Montgomery was the only former Wildcat left out.
- A behind the scenes look at Kunkel’s recruitment
- The back-and-forth on Kentucky’s side of things
- Why did UK not take the next step forward?
- Five Kentucky players make the initial list of potential invitees to the NBA Draft Combine
- Why did EJ Montgomery not make the cut?
- Will he look back and regret his decision to enter the draft?
You can listen to the show directly here:
Missed last week’s episode? You can find it, along with all future episodes, by subscribing to the official Sources Say Podcast feed on iTunes right here.
Not on iTunes listener? You can also subscribe to the show on Spotify.