KSR’s Jack Pilgrim is joined by Travis Graf and David Sisk of Cats Illustrated for episode 49 of the Sources Say Podcast, where the trio of recruiting insiders predict the entire 2021-22 roster, talk about anonymous college coaches talking trash about Kentucky players, and other new recruiting updates for 2021 and 2022.
The Sources Say crew starts the show by discussing a few high-profile recruitments, along with a few new names to watch.
- Top-15 prospect Jaden Bradley sits down for a Zoom call with the Kentucky staff
- How did the conversation go? And more importantly, why was no offer extended?
- Who is Sage Tolentino?
- Is the 7-foot-1 center out of Hawaii a serious name to watch moving forward?
- Moussa Cisse commits to Memphis
- Did Dick Vitale single handedly change his final destination?
Pilgrim, Graf, and Sisk then debate a few topics, including a complete prediction of the 2021-22 roster.
- The entire 2020-21 team is on campus. How are things going?
- Did John Calipari’s comments on Olivier Sarr make you feel better about the waiver process?
- Who stays from the upcoming roster? Who goes?
- Any surprises to look ahead to?
- College coaches anonymously blast Ashton Hagans, among other Kentucky draft hopefuls.
- Unfair criticism or an overreaction from the fanbase?
- John Calipari and Joel Justus respond
They close the show by answering questions from listeners.
- Who has a head coach opening first between Kentucky, Duke, and UNC?
- Who will be the first commitment in the class of 2021?
- What’s the latest on Kentucky’s chances with Peyton Watson?
- If UK could only get one between Paolo Banchero and Jaden Hardy, who would that be?
You can listen to the show directly here:
Missed last week’s episode featuring five-star guard Skyy Clark and his thoughts on receiving an offer from Kentucky? You can find it, along with all future episodes, by subscribing to the official Sources Say Podcast feed on iTunes right here.
Not on iTunes listener? You can also subscribe to the show on Spotify.