KSR’s Jack Pilgrim is joined by Travis Graf and David Sisk of Cats Illustrated for episode 48 of the Sources Say Podcast, where the trio of recruiting insiders speak with 2022 five-star guard Skyy Clark about receiving his highly-anticipated offer from Kentucky.
The Sources Say crew begins the show by talking to Clark about his big offer and what it means moving forward.
- How did the conversation go with John Calipari and the UK coaching staff?
- Who was more excited about the offer, Skyy or his father?
- What does it mean to be the first prospect Calipari has offered without seeing in person at this stage?
- Is Kentucky recruiting him for the class of 2021 or 2022? Or either?
Pilgrim, Graf, and Sisk then talk to Clark about what’s next in his recruitment, including a possible reclass decision.
- When is he hoping to make a decision?
- Clark breaks some news about his reclassification plans
- What are the biggest factors in choosing a college and potentially making a jump to 2021?
They close the show by discussing Clark’s recent work in participating in local protests and leading a city clean-up, along with answering some questions from the Big Blue Nation.
- Makur Maker commits to Howard, making him the first five-star prospect to choose a HBCU. What are his thoughts on the decision?
- Will he consider a similar route?
- What does it mean for Clark to have such a prominent voice in activism and social justice at such a young age?
- What number will he wear in college?
- Who does he model his game after?
- If he could play for any John Calipari team in his time at Kentucky, which year would it be?
- Who does he want to play with at the next level?
You can listen to the show directly here:
Missed last week’s episode breaking down KSR’s trip to see Dontaie Allen work out prior to his move back to Lexington? You can find it, along with all future episodes, by subscribing to the official Sources Say Podcast feed on iTunes right here.
Not on iTunes listener? You can also subscribe to the show on Spotify.