KSR’s Jack Pilgrim is joined by Shawn Smith of Go Big Blue Country for episode 47 of the Sources Say Podcast, where they recapped their trip to watch Dontaie Allen work out at Griffin Elite in Erlanger, Kentucky.
The two open the show by discussing what the Kentucky redshirt freshman showed them during a workout with his trainer Wednesday afternoon.
- How did the in-state standout look after missing a full year due to injury?
- What can fans expect from Allen this season?
- What will be a realistic role for the former Pendleton County star?
From there, Pilgrim and Smith break down the roster from top to bottom and discuss the team’s potential.
A few talking points:
- The magnitude of Olivier Sarr’s waiver
- Why BJ Boston and Terrence Clarke will live up to expectations.
- Parents support for players returning to campus on June 28
- Why campus is the safest place for the team to be during this time
- Way-too-early predictions for the 2020-21 Kentucky Wildcats
You can listen to the show directly here:
Missed last week’s episode breaking down the Sources Say Podcast’s trip to see Skyy Clark in Tennessee? You can find it, along with all future episodes, by subscribing to the official Sources Say Podcast feed on iTunes right here.
Not on iTunes listener? You can also subscribe to the show on Spotify.