KSR’s Jack Pilgrim is joined by Travis Graf and David Sisk of Cats Illustrated for episode 46 of the Sources Say Podcast, where the trio of recruiting insiders breaks down their most recent trip to see Skyy Clark play, the latest with Cade Cunningham, Kentucky’s interest in Makur Maker, and confidence in Olivier Sarr receiving his waiver from the NCAA..
The Sources Say crew starts the show by discussing their trip to Brentwood, TN to see 2022 five-star guard Skyy Clark, along with the recruiting restrictions being lifted on upcoming juniors.
- How did Skyy Clark play against college and professional talent?
- The difference between day one (pros) and day two (high school and college) of competition
- Another five-star standout that was in attendance to keep an eye on
- The recruiting floodgates opened on Monday morning. Who received a phone call from the UK coaching staff?
- Were there any surprises?
Then, Pilgrim, Graf, and Sisk break down the latest with Cade Cunningham and whether or not Kentucky will add another piece to close out the 2020-21 roster.
- Does Cade Cunningham explore his options?
- Is Kentucky optimistic they can land the nation’s No. 1 recruit?
- Who is UK keeping a close eye on? Could they make a splash signing to close out the roster?
The Sources Say trio closes out the show by discussing the latest with Olivier Sarr and the chances he receives his wavier from the NCAA.
- Does Kentucky feel confident in the NCAA doing the right thing?
- Is there a specific date fans need to keep an eye on regarding a potential decision?
- What would happen if Sarr does not receive his waiver? Are there any other options on the table?
You can listen to the show directly right here:
Missed last week’s episode breaking down the latest NCAA sanctions and which schools could be hit next? You can find it, along with all future episodes, by subscribing to the official Sources Say Podcast feed on iTunes right here.
Not on iTunes listener? You can also subscribe to the show on Spotify.