KSR’s Jack Pilgrim is joined by Travis Graf and David Sisk of Cats Illustrated for episode 45 of the Sources Say Podcast, where the trio of recruiting insiders breaks down Cade Cunningham potentially backing out of his commitment to Oklahoma State, other upcoming NCAA sanctions, Moussa Cisse pushing back his decision, and plenty more.
The Sources Say crew starts the show by breaking down the NCAA’s decision to throw the book at Oklahoma State and whether or not Cade Cunningham will land elsewhere as a result.
- The NCAA hits OSU with a one-year postseason ban, among other sanctions
- Does Cade Cunningham explore his options?
- Where could the top-ranked guard land? College or the pros?
- Most importantly, would Kentucky reach out again?
- Just how good could Kentucky be with a backcourt of Cunningham, Terrence Clarke, BJ Boston, and Devin Askew?
- What other schools will be hit? And how hard?
Then, Pilgrim, Graf, and Sisk discuss the latest with Moussa Cisse and Jonathan Kuminga to close out the 2020 class, along with Kentucky’s other options moving forward.
- Moussa Cisse pushes back his decision. What does it mean?
- Is LSU still the runaway favorite?
- Jonathan Kuminga reclassifies to 2020. Where will he land?
- Kentucky expects some upcoming battles on the recruiting trail in 2021 and beyond. Reason for concern?
The Sources Say trio closes out the show breaking down Graf’s recent trip to Nashville to see Skyy Clark compete against Alex Poythress, among other professional standouts.
You can listen to the show directly right here:
Missed the previous episode featuring an exclusive interview with 2022 five-star guard Jaden Bradley? You can find it, along with all future episodes, by subscribing to the official Sources Say Podcast feed on iTunes right here.
Not on iTunes listener? You can also subscribe to the show on Spotify.