KSR’s Jack Pilgrim is joined by Travis Graf and David Sisk of Cats Illustrated for episode 44 of the Sources Say Podcast, where the trio of recruiting insiders breaks down Kentucky’s recent run of virtual visits, Moussa Cisse’s reclass decision, Johnny Juzang’s waiver being approved, and Dontaie Allen’s workout footage.
Then, 2022 five-star guard and major Kentucky target Jaden Bradley joins the show to update fans on his recruitment.
Among the topics to start the show:
- Kentucky hosts five-star prospects Brandon Huntley-Hatfield and Kennedy Chandler on virtual visit
- What did Huntley-Hatfield’s mother say about the visit?
- Will he be reclassifying to 2021?
- Where does Kentucky stand?
- Graf updates fans on Chandler’s visit
- What does UK’s consistent contact with the five-star point guard mean?
- Handicapping Chandler’s finalists
Then, Pilgrim, Graf, and Sisk discuss Moussa Cisse’s reclassification to 2020, along with Johnny Juzang’s waiver approval and Dontaie Allen’s latest workout footage.
- Cisse makes the jump to 2020. Does Kentucky have a chance?
- Breaking down the finalists
- Juzang’s waiver is approved. What does this mean for Olivier Sarr’s waiver fight? Should UK fans feel good?
- Allen’s trainer sends KSR the latest footage of the UK guard’s most recent workouts
- How does he look?
To close out the show, five-star guard Jaden Bradley joins the show to update fans on his recruitment.
- What do fans need to know about his game?
- Does he want to play with Skyy Clark? Could that be at Kentucky?
- What is UK’s pitch? How is Joel Justus doing in his recruitment?
- Is a reclassification on the table?
- What are his biggest strengths and weaknesses?
- What is Bradley like off the floor?
You can listen to the show directly right here:
Missed last week’s episode breaking down the rest of the 2020-21 roster and Jeff Goodman’s explanation on putting Kentucky at No. 24 in his preseason rankings? You can find it, along with all future episodes, by subscribing to the official Sources Say Podcast feed on iTunes right here. Not on iTunes listener? You can also subscribe to the show on Spotify.