KSR’s Jack Pilgrim is joined by Travis Graf and David Sisk of Cats Illustrated to break down the G League madness and Terrence Clarke’s recent involvement, Purdue graduate transfer Matt Haarms and his upcoming decision, and a new name for Kentucky fans to watch out for, among other topics.
They start the show by breaking down the G League’s interest in UK signee Terrence Clarke and how things unfolded this week between all parties involved.
- What is the G League offering top-ranked recruits?
- Jalen Green officially joins the fold, as will Isaiah Todd. Who else could join? (A few names will surprise you)
- How the Kentucky staff convinced to turn down the offer and head to Lexington
- Is there any reason to believe Clarke could change his mind down the road?
Then, they talk about EJ Montgomery’s decision to enter the NBA Draft and what it means for the program.
- Kentucky now has five players in the draft. How we got to this point?
- Was it a good or bad decision for Montgomery? What do scouts think about the former five-star forward?
- The back-and-forth leading up to the final decision
How will they replace Montgomery, along with the other frontcourt departures? The Sources Say crew breaks down Purdue transfer Matt Haarms and his upcoming decision, along with another name to keep a close eye on.
- Could we see a commitment from Haarms this week?
- What we’ve learned about him both on and off the floor this week
- Kentucky thinks he’s a great complementary piece. What do we think about the fit?
- Jacob Toppin – Obi Toppin’s brother – cuts his list to three and includes Kentucky. Is it a realistic option?
- What would he bring to the table in Lexington?
- Why Kentucky fans should hope for his potential addition to the roster…
- Could he announce this week, as well?
They close the show by updating fans on the virtual visits UK head coach John Calipari has been hosting with 2021 five-star prospects Paolo Banchero and Kennedy Chandler, along with 2022 five-star guard Skyy Clark and his move to Brentwood Academy in Tennessee.
You can listen to the show directly right here:
Missed last week’s episode breaking down Creighton graduate transfer Davion Mintz’s commitment to Kentucky? You can find it, along with all future episodes, by subscribing to the official Sources Say Podcast feed on iTunes right here. Not on iTunes listener? You can also subscribe to the show on Spotify.