KSR’s Jack Pilgrim is joined by Travis Graf and David Sisk of Cats Illustrated for episode 36 of the Sources Say Podcast. This week, the trio of recruiting insiders is back to break down the latest regarding Kentucky’s upcoming NBA Draft decisions, along with Johnny Juzang’s new transfer options.
Among the topics:
- EJ Montgomery’s father speaks out, and it doesn’t sound good
- Why NBA scouts are pushing Montgomery to return
- Immanuel Quickley’s initial feedback has been positive
- What draft range is Quickley currently falling in? Could he slide in at the end of the first round?
- Anything new on the other three starters
- Johnny Juzang says he wants to transfer home, so why are three of his options so far away?
Then, Pilgrim, Graf, and Sisk discuss Kentucky’s graduate transfer options and why things don’t look too peachy there, either.
- Amauri Hardy has heard from Kentucky, but he’s the only one
- Is Hardy trending toward staying on the West Coast?
- Why did Kentucky not officially reach out to Bryce Aiken?
- Is Grant Golden at Richmond an option?
- Is John Calipari banking on the NCAA immediate transfer rule to pass? What if it doesn’t?
To close out the show, the Sources Say crew breaks down some new buzz regarding top-ten prospect Greg Brown III.
A few talking points:
- Is Texas still the heavy favorite?
- Where is this Kentucky buzz coming from? And should fans believe it?
- Could this be another Kevin Knox situation?
- Why is no one talking about the other contenders right now? Is it between Texas and Kentucky?
You can listen to the show directly right here:
Missed last week’s episode featuring Kentucky basketball signee Devin Askew and his father, Brian? You can find it, along with all future episodes, by subscribing to the official Sources Say Podcast feed on iTunes right here. Not on iTunes listener? You can also subscribe to the show on Spotify.