KSR’s Jack Pilgrim is joined by special guest Drew Franklin for episode 32 of the Sources Say Podcast. This week, the KSR duo is live from the SEC Tournament where chaos has broken out in the world of sports.
Among the topics discussed:
- The NCAA bans fans from attending tournament games due to the coronavirus pandemic
- What is the initial mood like in Nashville for the SEC Tournament? Will fans be allowed to attend the rest of the week? (Not likely)
- Will we remember this postseason for the rest of our lives?
Then, Pilgrim and Franklin close the door on last week’s Ashton Hagans rumors.
- The Snapchat video we hinted at last week has surfaced. Should fans be worried?
- Other rumors that have come to light
- Why did Hagans miss Kentucky’s game in Gainesville?
- Hagans reportedly practiced in Nashville… Are all the distractions out of the way?
- Why last week’s events may have been a good thing for the team moving forward
Finally, the Sources Say crew talks about a new graduate transfer name to watch out for and the transfer process moving forward.
A few talking points:
- Who should fans keep a close eye on? (There is one name in particular)
- Calipari is rather blunt about the NCAA immediate transfer rule passing for the 2020-21 academic year. Does he have a player in mind?
- Why the updated transfer rule will be a game-changer for the Kentucky basketball program
You can listen to the show directly right here:
Missed last week’s episode? You can find those shows, along with all future episodes, by subscribing to the official Sources Say Podcast feed on iTunes right here. Not on iTunes listener? You can also subscribe to the show on Spotify.