KSR’s Jack Pilgrim is joined by Travis Graf and David Sisk of Cats Illustrated for episode 24 of the Sources Say Podcast. This week, the trio of recruiting insiders start the show by breaking down the HoopHall Classic and how the Kentucky signees played against elite competition.
Then, they tie in the latest recruiting rankings on Rivals.com, which saw two Wildcats jump into the top five.
Among the topics:
- Lance Ware dominates against the No. 1 center in the nation
- BJ Boston thrives in the media circus at Sierra Canyon, backs up his top-five ranking
- Devin Askew puts up elite numbers, something he won’t need to do in Lexington
- Is DJ Wagner the next big thing? What other future prospects impressed?
- Recruiting rumblings from behind the scenes at the event
- What do we think of the updated rankings? Are the Kentucky players slotted correctly?
Then, Pilgrim, Graf, and Sisk open the mailbag and update listeners on the latest regarding Kentucky’s top targets in the class of 2020 and beyond.
A few talking points:
- Where does Kentucky stand with Greg Brown? Are they still in contention?
- What is the priority list for Kentucky in the frontcourt?
- Is Cliff Omoruyi still a serious option?
- What does Kahlil Whitney’s decision mean for Kentucky? Does it affect the recruitments of any prospects in the northeast?
- Pilgrim goes all-in with Paolo Banchero…
- Is Shareef O’Neal an option for Kentucky?
- Is Jaden Hardy the next big thing? Will his stardom come in Lexington?
- Could Kentucky land both Hardy and Skyy Clark in the class of 2021? Could it come early?
- Jonathan Kuminga buzz (or lack thereof)… Is he still a possibility? How hard is Kentucky recruiting him?
You can subscribe to the official Sources Say Podcast feed to get the show sent directly to your phone weekly on iTunes right here. Not on iTunes listener? You can also subscribe to the show on Spotify.