Skal will wear #1, Briscoe #13

11427167_10101090952469314_7121617025711189467_n

Earlier, we found out that Mychal Mulder will wear #11 as a Wildcat and Charles Matthews #4 (this tweet confirms it). Now, thanks to a KSR spy, we have photo confirmation that Skal Labissiere will wear #1 and Isaiah Briscoe #13.

Here’s another shot of Skal’s locker:

11400968_10101090952499254_4101221548855198849_n

9 Comments for Skal will wear #1, Briscoe #13

1. Come on
    12:54 pm June 11, 2015 Permalink

Matt – could you please create a secondary page of KSR dedicated to important and interesting news? I love you guys but the site is getting watered down. I find myself scrolling past 75% of the blogs. Hope you guys don’t take this the wrong way…I’ve been a reader/listener since the Jai Lucas days!

• D-Bag Alert
      1:30 pm June 11, 2015 Permalink

It’s ‘watered down’ season as not much is going on; what important and interesting news are you looking for in June? Is it really that difficult for you to turn the turn the scroll wheel?

(And nobody cares how long you’ve been reading/listening – that doesn’t entitle you to whine like a bratty baby)

• Come on
      4:27 pm June 11, 2015 Permalink

No, it’s not hard to scroll but focused content would eliminate the need to scroll. Making a suggestion as a long-time consumer of content doesn’t equate to whining.

For example, interesting news in June would be a Jamal Murray commitment….A Transy dorm being demolished would not count as interesting news.

• Daman
      4:31 pm June 11, 2015 Permalink

You moron what do you suggest post right now in the middle of the offseason that is “important and interesting news”

• DanMan
      4:41 pm June 11, 2015 Permalink

So you want a post about a Jamal Murray commitment?
      The only problem with that is Jamal Murray hasent committed.
      There are already post about the latest on Jamal Murry.
      QUIT YOUR WHINING!

• TrollDar
      5:19 pm June 11, 2015 Permalink

“Come on”, you should start your own blog. I cannot wait to read all of your important and interesting news in the middle of June. I bet your mom will love it!

2. blairato
    1:07 pm June 11, 2015 Permalink

I see that empty locker just waiting on Jamal Murray to pick a number!

3. Kyblue34
    2:13 pm June 11, 2015 Permalink

Maybe a dumb question, but if Skal has been issued a number and locker, does that mean he is definitely cleared and eligible to play? (Fingers crossed!) Or, can UK just issue that regardless of eligibility?

• Jesus Effin' Facepalming Christ