See an Emotional De’Aaron Fox in the Locker Room

Screen Shot 2017-03-26 at 8.50.21 PM

If you can stomach Fox’s pain, by all means.

Article written by Nick Roush

"Look upon the doughnut, and not upon the hole." @RoushKSR

9 Comments for See an Emotional De’Aaron Fox in the Locker Room

1. DT in DC
    9:02 pm March 26, 2017 Permalink

Still mourning the loss in our household, too. For the first time, even my 5 year old was getting into the game and even told me with a minute to go “mom. We can still win!” Iloved his positive spirit, but I just felt it in my gut we weren’t. Oh, and no joke, no more than 20 minutes after the game, I get a fundraising call from UK. I’m wondering if they’re trying to capitalize on our fragile state right now to get a few bucks. LOL!

• BanjoBeliever
      9:29 pm March 26, 2017 Permalink

Love this team, and they fought hard!

2. catsarerunnin
    9:11 pm March 26, 2017 Permalink

De’Aaron is a special player and represented this team and program with class. Good luck to The Fox.

3. addyjaxlarkin27
    9:12 pm March 26, 2017 Permalink

Very proud of this team this year 100% a successful and great year excited for these kids future and excited for next season already but bro could you show a little compassion and stop slinging this young man’s devastation and emotion so you can tag a few more hits on the website and app. Being a Kentucky fan you should have more respect for the young man than that.

4. I miss Kyle Macy
    9:33 pm March 26, 2017 Permalink

Like all of BBN, I am absolutely heartbroken, depressed and still pissed at the refs over this ending. I live in NC so just take what most of you are feeling and multiply. At the same time, watching this video brings me back to earth and I am so grateful and proud of these guys for a great season. I wish all of them the very best and truly thank them. They put their blood, sweat and tears into this, fought until the end and handled the loss with such class and grace. I would like to say as a grown man I could do the same but I failed miserably as I still sit here stewing hours later. Wish we weren’t starting over again but we will back. Go Cats!

5. CatesDuncan
    9:52 pm March 26, 2017 Permalink

I almost got teared up when I watched this, GO CATS

6. catheaven
    10:14 pm March 26, 2017 Permalink

Thank you Fox, Bam, and all the guys on the team and Coach Cal. This video broke my heart a second time tonight. Thank you for sharing your incredible talent with us. You will always have a piece of our hearts. Your smiling faces were heartwarming so many times this season, and I will miss you next season so much. Thank you for giving it all you had for the Big Blue and giving us an incredible ride this season. May God bless all of you.

7. BatesUKfanJ
    11:12 pm March 26, 2017 Permalink

Comeback and own college basketball!! You boys are family now!

8. BluKudzu
    1:18 pm March 27, 2017 Permalink

Must be something in the air, allergy season I suppose, my eyes seem to be watering a bit.
    Fox and Bam, Thank you. Thank all of the Cats, coaches and support staff for making this season so wonderful. you did all you could do. You won more than a game or a banner, you won the hearts of every Wildcat fan, forever.