With less than three weeks until the start of the 2020-21 Kentucky basketball season, we finally have a schedule. A shortened schedule, it only features 27 games. That is subject to change if coronavirus rears its ugly head.
Even though we have not had the schedule for long, let’s rank every single game from least to most difficult. This exercise should give us a better idea of what the Wildcats’ record could be at the end of the regular season.
27. Morehead State
26. Detroit Mercy
24. Notre Dame
23. Richmond — The third game in six days smells like a trap game vs. the A-10 team.
22. Georgia Tech
21. at Georgia
20. Texas A&M
19. South Carolina — Both A&M and Carolina love to muddy the game up with physical play.
18. at Missouri
17. at Miss. State
15. at Ole Miss
14. at Vandy — Is Memorial Magic still a thing if no one is there?
12. at Louisville — UK lose to UofL? LOL!
8. at Alabama — Jahvon Quinerly and Josh Primo will score a ton of points for Nate Oats in year two.
6. LSU — Trendon Watford and Shareef O’Neal might be the best front court UK faces all season.
4. at Florida
3. at Auburn
2. at Tennessee — There’s just something about that arena.