PJ Washington also invited to NBA Draft Green Room

The NBA Draft Green Room is quickly filling up with Kentucky Blue. According to Jonathan Givony, PJ Washington has been invited to the Green Room at next week’s draft, joining Tyler Herro, who picked up an invite this morning. The draft takes place next Thursday night at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.

So far, 16 players have been invited to the Green Room:

• Jaxson Hayes
  • Tyler Herro
  • PJ Washington
  • Brandon Clarke
  • Rui Hachimura
  • Sekou Doumbouya

There are still four invitations left, which means Keldon Johnson could also join the Draft night festivities. You know John Calipari will be there front and center.

Speaking of PJ, he’s working out for Minnesota today, according to Jake Weingarten. The Timberwolves have the No. 11 pick. PJ and KAT together? Yes, please.

[mobile_ad]

10 Comments for PJ Washington also invited to NBA Draft Green Room

1. season-3-disc-2
    1:22 pm June 12, 2019 Permalink

It’s hard for me to see PJ being anything more than a few mins a game bench player. Not that there’s anything wrong with that but in my personal opinion there are way too many players like PJ coming through the league these days. Tyler on the other hand seems to be impressing people and continuing to develop his game. I think he easily is the best player and pro coming out of UK this past season.

• 4everUKblue
      2:47 pm June 12, 2019 Permalink

646 I personally don’t wear necklaces at all but I think that is the style among these young Players who aspire to be rockstars in the NBA, but I could be wrong.

• 4everUKblue
      2:48 pm June 12, 2019 Permalink

sorry that comment was meant for jerrycat

2. JerryCat
    2:10 pm June 12, 2019 Permalink

Hopefully teams aren’t drafting based on jewelry and fashion choices. That outfit is doo doo

• 4everUKblue
      2:25 pm June 12, 2019 Permalink

Maybe to someone who wears bibbed overalls.

• cats646
      2:39 pm June 12, 2019 Permalink

Jerrycat is right. You never go necklace outside of the shirt. Unless you’re in a rap video.

• 4everUKblue
      2:47 pm June 12, 2019 Permalink

• StillBP
      2:59 pm June 12, 2019 Permalink

Hopefully teams aren’t drafting based on jewelry and fashion choices because that would be the dumbest strategy ever in the history of drafting.

• MrPioneer
      4:54 pm June 12, 2019 Permalink

Jerrycat, I imagine you’re the kind of guy to wear a plain white Hanes t-shirt, light-wash jeans, and a fresh pair of Nike Air Monarchs. Don’t think you get to be the fashion police.

• J. Did
      6:56 pm June 12, 2019 Permalink

I’d draft base upon certain requirements: Shtankface, unlimited ability to defend …and score, leadership, potential longevity….to name a few.