Pictures that will make you wish you were in the Bahamas

@KentuckyMBB

@KentuckyMBB

@KentuckyMBB

Just a casual chill session.  They’re basically BFFs.

I wonder if Tod brought any leftover oil from his photo shoot?

Not too shabby either.

Stop it!

He may have lost his luggage, but he didn’t lose that smile.

Article written by Nick Roush

"Look upon the doughnut, and not upon the hole." @RoushKSR

16 Comments for Pictures that will make you wish you were in the Bahamas

1. vickster3
    8:42 pm August 9, 2014 Permalink

What exactly is Shawn Woods doing nowadays?

• Wikipedia
      8:52 pm August 9, 2014 Permalink

Coaching at Morehead State.

• It's All Relative
      9:05 pm August 9, 2014 Permalink

Perhaps not as much as you are doing, but maybe more?

2. BCO
    8:52 pm August 9, 2014 Permalink

Almost had the wife convinced to go but in hindsight it was a smart move. We’re moving next year and couldn’t drop 6-10k for a 4-5 day trip. I hope the next trip 4 years from now will be awesome too

3. L
    9:00 pm August 9, 2014 Permalink

Is Sean Woods part of the UK group? I am confused? I thought he made some unkind remarks about UK ‘s team few years ago.

• God Forbid
      9:04 pm August 9, 2014 Permalink

Can’t make unkind remarks about UK and be forgiven, can you?

• Not Really "Unkind"
      9:05 pm August 9, 2014 Permalink

Prior to his game against Noel, Goodwin, Harrow and Co…

Woods said he didn’t like “the vibe” and sensed a feeling of entitlement.

“These kids don’t know anything,” the Indianapolis native said. “I’ll bet you any type of money that besides the kids from Kentucky that are on UK’s team, they couldn’t tell you anything about one player in the history of Kentucky basketball. When I walked in the door (as a UK freshman) I knew about every player.”

Less than an hour after the story was published, however, Woods backpedaled via Twitter (@SeanWoodsMSU) with the following tweets:

“In no way were my comments meant to offend or insult the current players at UK. Simply an observation of today’s youth everywhere.”

“I greatly admire Coach Cal and what he has done for the University of Kentucky and college basketball.”

“I will always be proud to have worn a Kentucky Wildcat uniform and to be the head coach at Morehead State University.”

4. L
    9:13 pm August 9, 2014 Permalink

Just seems strange that a current coach for another university appears to be part the UK group. Has nothing to do with being “forgiven.” Guess he felt bad or apologetic, hence the above quotes. I did not know the entire story.

5. Doubt it
    9:26 pm August 9, 2014 Permalink

I don’t think he felt “bad or apologetic”, as much as he wanted to clarify the article.

6. seriously
    10:22 pm August 9, 2014 Permalink

Are all the writers on this site required to suck Matt’s dick? I mean goddamn.

• 4Cereal, dude
      11:23 pm August 9, 2014 Permalink

Awww….. someone’s jealous!

7. arose68x
    10:32 pm August 9, 2014 Permalink

Does anyone know a place besides watchespn.com where I can watch the cats play live tomorrow? I’m military stationed out in Oklahoma and unfortunately our on post cable provider does not offer epsnu or watchespn so im kind of in a bind. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I don’t want to miss the cats at all.

• Sammydog
      8:33 am August 10, 2014 Permalink

Might try Justin tv.com. Streaming won’t be perfect but watchable if they are doing the games.

• arose68x
      9:07 am August 10, 2014 Permalink

I tried that one but I guess it’s been shut down.

8. lumberjackcat
    12:25 am August 10, 2014 Permalink

the woman next to the dude in red shorts looks amazing