Screen Shot 2017-05-02 at 2.18.32 PM

In a tweet I’m sure will stir up some comment section fun, John Calipari took some time to pose with President Bill Clinton at BTIG Charity Day, a charity fundraiser in New York City. Cal even invited the former president to lunch next week:

This isn’t the first time the two have hung out. Last year around this time, Calipari gave President Clinton a tour of the Rupp Arena locker room with Tyler Ulis and Devin Booker:

@UKCoachCalipari

@UKCoachCalipari

@UKCoachCalipari

@UKCoachCalipari

@UKCoachCalipari

@UKCoachCalipari

While at the BGIT event, Calipari also ran into Ralph Sampson:

@UKCoachCalipari

…and Mark Cuban and his old pal Slice:

@UKCoachCalipari

@UKCoachCalipari

Rare is the day Slice leaves his house in less than a three-piece suit.

25 Comments for Photo of the Day: John Calipari and Bill Clinton

1. Dusten
    3:46 pm May 2, 2017 Permalink

Que the Trumpeter’s rage….

• No rage here. We won. 😉

BTW, Trump wasn’t my first choice. Cruz was.

• RealCatsFan
      4:17 pm May 2, 2017 Permalink

No rage on my part that Trump won, just shaking my head at him saying that he would be “honored” to meet with a murdering psychopath. If Adolf Hitler were still alive, would he be honored to meet him too?

• empiremaker
      5:15 pm May 2, 2017 Permalink

RealCatsFan: “Murdering Psychopath” my goodness, strong statement with side of Hitler comparison. I thought Obama was Hitler incarnation, nevertheless any proof? where you there? can you testify in the court of law?

• catsarerunnin
      7:17 pm May 2, 2017 Permalink

RealCats do you and your left wing cohorts even KNOW who Hitler was?? Anyone comparing President Trump to Hitler is a complete and total MORON. Do yourself a favor and actually do an internet search of Hitler.

• RealCatsFan
      11:01 pm May 2, 2017 Permalink

Good god, can you knuckle draggers read and actually comprehend without your mouth moving? When did I compare Trump to Hitler? I simply said him saying that he would be honored to meet Kim Jung Un only serves to legitimize someone with the emotional maturity of a three year old. Come to think about it, that’s probably why Donald likes him.

BTW, I am a registered Independent who DOES NOT vote party lines. Maybe some of you mouth breathers should try thinking for yourselves instead of being spoon fed by Hannity, Rust, O’Reilly and their cohorts.

• catsarerunnin
      9:32 am May 3, 2017 Permalink

Anyone who even mentions Hitler when talking politics is an idiot. I also don’t believe you’re an Independent. If it walks and quacks like a duck;it’s a duck. And BTW the “knuckle draggers” are the ones wearing masks and hoods while throwing Molotov cocktails trying to stop free speech. If you really want to look at events of the 1930’s and 1940’s and make comparisons,look no further. I give you Buerkley,California.

2. I was hoping to see Swaggy Cal in those club masters he’s holding

3. mccullou
    3:51 pm May 2, 2017 Permalink

I love Bill Clinton! I wish he were first gentleman, right now.

• catsarerunnin
      7:18 pm May 2, 2017 Permalink

I’m sure female White House interns disagree.

• Luether
      7:21 pm May 2, 2017 Permalink

I’ve seen more class in a roach…

• RealCatsFan
      10:53 pm May 2, 2017 Permalink

And I’m sure Luether is talking about the roaches that you smoke, being that he is a Card fan.

4. Forget the politics y’all and just ask yourselves: what if Sampson had come to UK to play with Sam Bowie like Bowie thought he was going to? Wow!

• RealCatsFan
      4:14 pm May 2, 2017 Permalink

Hell, I would have just been happy if Sam had stayed healthy.

5. Put a lid on Slice and send him to the Derby with Matt.

6. secrick
    4:15 pm May 2, 2017 Permalink

Sampson and Bowie on the same team. Turpin filled in pretty darn good.

7. leon singleton
    4:37 pm May 2, 2017 Permalink

To Hell with all liberals.

8. FLCatFan4Ever
    5:36 pm May 2, 2017 Permalink

Maybe I missed something. I don’t know if Coach Cal is a Democrat or a Republican. I don’t care. It doesn’t change the notion I believe he is the best college basketball coach in the business right now. I love this country and respect the office (President). You can get a picture taken with the most powerful man in the world (or, one that used to be), go for it!

9. M.T.Pockets
    8:10 pm May 2, 2017 Permalink

What message do you think a bill clinton / rick pitino photo op would have sent? just saying……..

10. UKfanforlife
    7:15 am May 3, 2017 Permalink

I bet Slice regrets leaving Cal.

As for President Clinton, I am most disappointed in his choices of women. He chose Hillary and had an ugly daughter. All of his mistresses were either average or ugly. JFK had Marilyn Monroe for a mistress. President Clinton, you are no John F Kennedy!

11. BlueFrank
    10:29 am May 3, 2017 Permalink

BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!

INFOWARS.COM

12. natedaddy
    12:06 pm May 3, 2017 Permalink

Slice looks A little too happy to be there, while Cuban looks like he can’t get out of there fast enough!