Odds to win the SEC Tournament

SEC-3744

A one hundred dollar investment in Kentucky’s potential SEC title run will return one hundred more American dollars, according to OddsShark.com.

The website lists the Cats as the favorite heading into the tournament at +100 (even money). Florida is up next at +165 and then things get profitable after that with South Carolina at +900 and everyone else paying out some serious coin should the unlikely happen.

Team Odds
Tennessee +4000
Ole Miss +4000
Auburn +5000
Mississippi State +8000
Missouri +15000
LSU +20000

At this time I would like to remind you to gamble responsibly or don’t gamble at all. But if you choose to wet the beak, you should use my referral over at Bovada and we’ll get filthy rich together this March. Totally up to you though.

Article written by Drew Franklin

6 Comments for Odds to win the SEC Tournament

1. chris43
    5:14 pm March 6, 2017 Permalink

Naturally I’m pulling for BBN but with Vandy’s talent and odds they’re by far the best payout.

2. AGSlater
    5:56 pm March 6, 2017 Permalink

If kentucky doesn’t win the SEC tourny then they don’t deserve to be the in the NCAA tourney

• catsarerunnin
      7:14 pm March 6, 2017 Permalink

No need to be so butt hurt over being wrong ALL the time.

• AGSlater
      10:19 pm March 6, 2017 Permalink

You should know I rarely use proper grammar. The ‘ on doesnt is not my style. With that said I wouldnt be shocked if we lose Friday and dont make sweet 16 in dance

• CATandMONKEY
      11:20 pm March 6, 2017 Permalink

No one gives a shite about your poor grammar. It is the poor analysis, horrible content and downright stupidity in most of your posts that all of BBN finds so distateful.

3. Cals Hoverboard
    9:15 pm March 6, 2017 Permalink

So Chris is betting on Vandy. Slater is betting on anybody but Kentucky. Ok, I guess I’ll reluctantly take the Wildcats then. Not like they have a good track record of winning the damn thing. But I’ll take a chance on em.